The Unexpected Encounter

It was pitch dark. Everyone was asleep except one room which lit up by the light of a computer. The anonymous person who was done trolling, smiled in dark. The person logout from anonymous and logged in to Olivia_Smith, the most decent account  in whole Instagram.

The next day, everyone at school was talking about Lily, the popular girl. But it wasn't for a good reason. There was a video of her on the internet, and it wasn't flattering. The video showed Lily eating messily, like a pig, and it spread all over social media.                          

As Lily walked through the halls, people stared and whispered about the video. Lily felt embarrassed and humiliated when one of her friends showed her the video. She ran towards the restroom hiding her face. While everyone laughed at Lily, Olivia, a quiet girl with glasses, watched from a distance. She didn't join in the laughter. Instead, she smirked and adjusted her glasses, looking pleased with herself.

Olivia Smith -----a 17 years old. She lost her parents when she was four. She lives with her parents. She's smart and does well in school, but she's not good at sports. She likes to be alone most of the time. People make fun of her because they think she's not pretty and not strong. School is really hard for her.

But today Olivia's day had been going great. She had enjoyed her favorite lunch and received the results of her exam, scoring the top position. As the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Olivia was about to leave when Lily, feeling frustrated, stopped her. Lily was so angry that she wanted to take out her frustration by hurting someone. She showed a pen and tried to stab Olivia!! Terrified by the situation, Olivia ran to save herself. She ran for sometime after then she found a hiding spot. As she hid in a corner, a hand grabbed her and pulled her into the shadows. It was a Man, his face covered by mask, hence she couldn't him. Now this guy had a knife and told her in a calm voice--- shuush be quiet. Poor Olivia felt that ran from the pit and jumped into her corpse. The guy said she had to do what he says and get into his car. Olivia was really scared but had to listen to him.

Now Olivia is in the man's car, not knowing what will happen next. She feels really scared and doesn't know how she will get out of this scary situation. She was aware that this guy is a kidnapper. He drives Olivia to a big mansion. It's huge and luxurious, with fancy decorations and expensive furniture. Olivia is confused and scared. She doesn't know why she's there or what's going to happen to her, but she has a hunch that it's not something good.

As they entered the mansion, Olivia's eyes darted around, searching for any opportunity to escape. Olivia knew she hasn't done anything wrong nor has grudge against any rich men. 

I am brought for what? she questioned the man. His response was curt and ominous, commanding her to stay quiet and follow him.

She followed him to a room where an old man was sitting on a couch. The man who had brought Olivia said, "Master, I have found one more." The old man glanced at her without much interest. However, when he saw Olivia, his face lit up with joy. He exclaimed, "This is her! My granddaughter!". Olivia was bewildered. She replied, "I already had a grandfather. But he passed away last year. I don't know you." She couldn't understand why this man claimed to be her grandfather when she had never seen him before. The situation became even more confusing and frightening for Olivia.