Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3

Start from the beginning

It thrusted into her making her to gasp as it's going like a normal thrusting making her to moan and groan as she's on her back on her bed, but not fully on as her feet can still touch the floor as it's thrusting into her making her to want this to stop before it released something into her making her to be sealed up before the bloat in her stomach got bigger.

It's making her to feel pain and screams as no one can hear her since Sakura made the rooms soundproof making her to scream as much as she wants and no one would be coming to see what's going on as her stomach got bigger and bigger making her to be in tears before the seal breaks and she had to push making her to be on the floor since she slide down to it.

Tsunotori pushes and pushes making two human/Lina Vine hybrids to be born making Tsunotori to pant before the two starts to cry making her to look down and pick them up where they feed from her as Tsunotori got them need her nipples making her to moan at it as they suck very strongly on her before the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock shows back up.

Tsunotori lays down and then it thrusts into her making her to gasp as it's in her womb as she didn't notice the small Lina Vines going into her and removing the pancetta from her womb making her to not even noticed the umbilical cord's gone as well, too making the Liana Vines to do that themselves which Tsunotori didn't noticed at all.

She breast feeds the twins before she noticed a crib and she was picked up by the Liana Vines where she places the babies inside of it making her to wonder if she'll be a good mother before she has a large Liana Vine in her mouth to keep her quiet. Tsunotori's wrists were grabbed and moved behind her with her tailed wrapped up.

She in a bent position as her head's facing the floor of her bedroom as Tsunotori was pciked up by the huge Liana Vine-like cock closer to the planter she can feel that her legs are spread very wide more as her wrist are tied behind her and she can feel her hands at her lower back as her tail's wrapped multiplying times by the vines.

It's making Tsunotori to freak as she can't scream anymore cause of the Liana Vine in her mouth to keep her from making any loud noises to wake the babies up. It's making a huge pink Liana Vine-like cock to thrust into her as it's going fast which her breast has smaller Liana Vines fully wrapped around her nipples tightly as they squeezed them.

This was before the double kitchen sink plant milker shows up again and were below her breast as the smaller vines started to milk her by pushing against one and pulling on the other. The tugging on her nipples are being rapidly pulled on making her to moan louder as the milking's at a faster pace making her to groan at it.

The huge pink Liana Vine-like cock's hitting the very entrance of her womb making it to be hitting against it rapidly. Tsunotori doesn't want this just after giving birth to twins, but the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock didn't care. It kept thrusting into her it's thrusting deeply into her as it's hitting the roof of her womb as bloats start to show up.

It's making Tsunotori to moan as bloats of seeds are being pumped into her making her to be very huge as more and more seeds are being pumped into her making her to look twice as big as she was when the twins were inside of her making Tsunotori to moan as more were still going going into her which has her groaning at the feeling she's feeling right now.

Komori's being thrusted into as the two hares kept drinking from her as the huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock kept thrusting into her as it's still moving in different directions and doing shallow thrusts as it releases more and more seeds inside of her making her stomach to be getting bigger and bigger making her to groan.

The huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock kept doing shallow thrusts making more and more seeds to be released inside of her as she cums making her to not noticed as her eyes are closed again making her stomach to get bigger and bigger as it continuousness to release more and more seeds into her fully making her stomach to get bigger.