Double Entrance Exam

She woke up on the day of the entrance exam and Dabi made her breakfast while Hawks reads the newspaper with his feathers scattered around making the children to try and find them as it's to test their minds of finding things making them to enjoy this game a lot really as she remembered her spa manicure she gotten for her birthday last year.

Someone has a Quirk to change nails and she got hers to be glossy French tip long stiletto gradient nude and white making it to be perfect for her as it was a birthday gift from Hawks while a Firework show was from Dabi with a barbeque dinner making it to be the perfect birthday she had ever had as this means a lot to her. 

Miruko also went with her as she payed for her own nails to be done black French tip, golden glitter star moon cross, long stiletto nails making her to look beautiful with her nails done, but she can't fight making her to show her she still can as she just kicks them making her to laugh as she cheers her on during her fight making Hawks to laugh at the scene.

Miruko even came over for some roasted carrots to munch on. She got a recommendation from both Hawks and Miruko making her to accept as she tries both making her to pass the written test and the physical test as she didn't cough any blood during it and it's being careful thanks to her glitch-board she made that warns the three about her health.

She knows there's a written test, a practical test, and an interview for the recommendation entrance exam. For the practical exam, students race six at a time through a three-kilometer long obstacle course using their Quirk. Students receive numbers and their times are recorded by Present Mic.

The Normal Entrance Exam consists of a written test and a practical test, with the latter being the more important of the two. During the practical exam, candidates conduct mock battles in replica urban settings. Examinees are given ten minutes to use their to immobilize in order to score points depending on the individual robot's point value.

The more points one examinee earns, the higher their chance is to get accepted into U.A. High. Candidates are not allowed to fight other candidates. Doing so results in disqualification. Students hailing from the same middle school are placed in different testing areas to avoid potential cooperation.

Other than scoring villain points, judges monitoring the exam reward rescue points for heroic acts. This criterion is not shared with the students, so they are motivated towards genuine selflessness. The recommendation exam is the day after and this gives her twice the chance to enter the school.

The beach is cleared and she took everything making the insides to be casted into a lot of molds to have the children to sell if wanted as there's fifty thousand trillion yens in each metal making them to be fine in the future cause of this. She deals with the written part making her to know she has a one hundred percent from this.

The practical test was going to be harder as she's got to be careful making her to throw grenades filled with green smoke which went into the other competitor's bodies and healing them making them to ignore it as she's recusing the dummies more than fighting the robots making her to rank up the recuse points more than the others.

Sixty per dummy and she save sixty making her to have one hundred and twenty points, but she also saved her own competitors making her to save sixty making her to have two hundred and forty points making her to have high points. She saw a competitor trapped under rumble making her to rush towards her.

She slides and got closer to her as she lifts the rumble up using the clouds shocking a teacher as he can't believe it making a female to also be shocked as the rumbles gone with her using her grenade to heal her making her to thank her for the save before the Zero-pointer shows up which has her coming up a plan.

The girl lift her up and throw her as she planted a bomb onto it making her to jump black flipped away making the bomb to go off as clouds collect the debrides making her to hide she's taking them like the other robots without anyone knowing it as she'll cast them and reuse the metals making her to have lots of it.

The exam ends making her to wait as the next day, she shows up for the recommendation exam as she did the written test and then the three-kilometer long obstacle course making her to beat Todoroki Shoto and Inasa Yoarashi in the race making Todoroki to glare, but she just smiles making him to be confused now.

"No glaring at your future in-law now, Giri no otōto (little brother in law)." She said making him to be shocked as she winks making him to follow her afterwards as the interview is next making her to explain why she wants to be a Heroine and how hard she's willing to work to get that dream to come true making her to be done.

She saw Todoroki and she smiles as she ignores him and once she has him at the doors, she tosses him at Dabi who made his brother cry making him to freak out as he hugs him as he keeps shouting aniki over and over again at him making him to see her just standing there smiling at the site with tears going down her face.

Hawks hugs her as it seems she kidnapped him for Dabi making him to hug his little brother tighter making him to cry himself to sleep as Dabi knew this was going to be a major blow to Endeavor if he trains Shoto to use his fire side making him to realize that's the other reason she kidnapped his little brother. To make him greater.

'Oh I'm going to be enjoying this revenge on Endeavor more than trying to kill Shoto!' Dabi fully thinks as this is going to be a major thing for him and Shoto would follow her home every single day like a lost duckling following the mother duckling around. She's not against it at all as she allows it making Dabi to smile as Shoto's safer with them than Endeavor.

Two weeks later and both passed with her shocking them as she has the phone call from All Might, the Number One Hero as he has the letter Nezu wanted to send as it's only her heart making her to know when to go immortal and plans to bring Dabi and Hawks with her making them to know she doesn't want to lose them both.

All Might's all healed and got new organs that she made for him making him to be thankful as she also gave him a Quirk to replace the embers making him to transform into his Hero Form still to use it making him to be happy as he can still fight as it has regeneration, cellular regeneration, enhanced strength, enhanced speed and enhance endurance.

All Might loves it as Midoriya Sakura looks to be a very serious helper making him to be happy he has giving her the Quirk as she can handle it better than he thought as she has it one fourth mastered making her to have twenty-five percent mastered since he gave it to her making her to increase the percentage by one every two weeks.

Sakura checks on the cloud portals as she's connected to each and every era allowing scientists to study them as some stay and rent rooms out to figure their studies out more and Sakura sells meat from the dinosaurs and mammoths making her to have a fortune from this including the normal farms as she breeds every single animal to have them back in the wild.

Sakura cares for family and wants her family to not worry about money as this saves them money as she started a bank account for Eri and Kai Midoriya for schooling and have access once in first year of middle school a.k.a seven grade making her to have it increased each month by fifty thousand yens which Dabi and Hawks adds in as well, too.

'Seems both Eri and Kai are going to be having a lot of money by the end of this really.'