Chapter 14

SOME TIME LATER

Things in the Theerapanyakul family have changed slightly, not just in the first family, but in the second as well, and with the people around them. So much had happened in recent months that it felt like years had passed.

First Kinn freaked out over his father's death, but after almost losing Porsche he realized that Korn's death was the best thing for everyone. And when Porsche found his boyfriend's dead father's diary in a secret compartment and read the contents, then showed it to Kinn, Theerapanyakul became even more convinced that his father wasn't as good a person as he thought. Tankhun, the eldest brother, didn't even care when his father died, and Kinn has a theory that he already knew about his father's dirty deeds. As far as Kinn was concerned, Tanhkun wasn't really crazy, he was just emptying himself out so he didn't have to worry about the family business, and just dated the family doctor twenty-four hours a day. But that's a topic for another time.

As for the second family, Macau ended up with Porchay and Kimhan. There was no fight between them, they just talked and Macau realized that he saw Porchay not as someone to spend his life with, but as a friend and perhaps a second brother. After a lot of thought, Macau discovered or felt internally that he had only stayed with Porchay to make his cousin angry, his feelings had only become mixed over the days, and then he didn't know how to separate them, and after a lot of reflection, he decided to break up and let Porchay and Kimhan be happy together.

After that, Porsche freaked out because his brother started living with Kimhan. It was a fight, but there was nothing to be done, since the relationship was so old that it wasn't even funny to freak out. And just like the person who raised him, Porchay didn't give a damn about his brother's outburst, and just hugged him goodbye and got into his boyfriend's car, heading for South Korea. Yes, Kimhan's new home is in another country.

You're probably wondering how Vegas and Pete are. I'll tell them.

— I'll take this card too.

— Yes, sir. — Vegas answers for the thousandth customer of the day.

Yes. That's right. The great Vegas Theetapanyakul, current leader of the second family of the great Thai mafia, was currently working as a clerk in a simple flower shop, serving people with a slight smile on his face, something that only happened because Pete threatened to go on a sex strike if he didn't smile at his customers, and what Pete doesn't ask with a cart Vegas doesn't do smiling, and without blinking.

— Here, sir. — He hands over the flowers, perfectly wrapped, with a bow and the card placed strategically between the flowers. — Have a nice day. — He gives one last smile. And as soon as the customer turns to leave, Vegas goes back to his usual frown. — This way I'm going to get a cramp in my jaw. — He massages his cheeks.

— It's not that bad. — Pete comes over and kisses your cheek. — It's almost time for you to leave.

— I don't want to go. — You're making a fool of yourself. — I'd rather stay with you. — She hugs her boyfriend's waist.

— But you have to go, since you're a leader.

— That's right, a leader. So I may well not want to go, because I have more important matters.

— And what business would that be? — He stares at his boyfriend, already knowing what pearls will come out of that mouth, which has been sucking him off for a few hours in the store's storeroom.

— Help him, I can't leave my boyfriend to look after this whole store on his own, that would be very cruel of me. — I smiled at Pete.

— I called Macau to help me. — Let go of Vegas.