Twisted Minds Pt. 2*

TW: This story contains extreme violence. Please feel free to skip.

It had been a month since Bucky had made his last kill and he was itching to make a move on his next victim. A few weeks after he killed John, you found his next target. You had run across him in a coffee shop. He offered to pay for your drinks and threw a few pickup lines your way in the process.

Even after telling him you had a boyfriend, he followed you out of the shop and down the sidewalk. Until you turned around and threw your freshly brewed coffee on him. Men, they just couldn't take no for an answer. Luckily, the asshole had handed you one of his business cards when he first introduced himself.

Brock Rumlow, Rumlow Security Systems.

You smirked down at the card as Brock stalked off down the sidewalk in a huff. Bucky was going to have a field day with this one. When you returned to your apartment, he could see the playful gleam in your eyes and he knew that it was time to begin another hunt. His excitement soared and he grabbed you as soon as you were close enough to the couch, pulling you down onto his lap to straddle him. You handed him his coffee and then planted a quick kiss on his lips.

"Where's yours?" Bucky asked with a raised brow.

"Your next victim is currently wearing it." You whispered in his ear.

"Mmmm, you know exactly how to get me going, kitten." Bucky purred as his hand wandered down to your ass.

"Here's his card. I thought you might want to start your research and figure out his daily habits."

You pulled the card from your pocket and handed it over to Bucky. He smiled down at the card and then looked at you. He sat his coffee and the card down on the table next to him and pulled you against him by your waist.

"God, you know me so well, kitten." Bucky leaned in and kissed you deeply.

His hands gripped your ass and his hips thrust upwards against your core. You moaned into his mouth as he repeated his actions. His cock was hard against your dampening center and you knew what was going to happen if you didn't stop him.

"I wanna fuck you right here, right now." Bucky rasped.

"I know, baby. You have work to do, though."

"We didn't do any preparation with John." He groaned.

"John was different from the others. He was drunk and vulnerable. It didn't take much to subdue him. I want everything to go smoothly since this is my first time going with you."

"I can't wait for you to see me work, kitten. Once it's done, I'm going to fuck you right next to his body. That sound good?" Bucky thrust his hips against you once more.

You sunk your teeth into your bottom lip and nodded as your hips followed his and rolled against him. Since Bucky's promise to take you on his next kill, your body had been humming with excitement. He had been pushing you to find his next target, but since this would be the first kill that you would be joining him on, you wanted it to be perfect. It wasn't until today that you felt as if you'd found the right person.

Bucky held your waist tight and thrust against you again. Your head fell back and you moaned when you felt the length of his hard cock press against you. Bucky leaned forward and pressed a kiss to your throat then ran his tongue along your neck up to your chin.

"We really need to stop, baby." You breathed out.

"I don't wanna." Bucky whined and bucked his hips again. "I wanna be inside you, Y/n. I need to be inside you."

"I'll make it up to you later, baby." You cupped his face and kissed him gently.

"Fine." He pouted. "But I expected you to be waiting on the bed, naked, when I get back."