Your smile

Jack woke up to his alarm going off at 5 am. He reluctantly moved his arm out from under the warm blankets and slammed his fist down repeatedly on the snooze button. Sucking his arm back in, he rolled over to sleep for five more minutes, but then he remembered; he was going to America today.

He sat up immediately, wide awake now. He climbed out of bed and stood up, and stretching for a minute, Jack then walked over to his computer and booted it up. He looked at his Skype icon and saw a call coming in, so he clicked on Skype and saw it was Mark. Jack quickly sat down and answered the call and not a moment later, Mark's smiling face appeared onscreen.

"Gooooood morning Jack!" Mark said cheerfully.

Jack rubbed his eyes then looked at his best friend, "Mornin' Mark!"

"Are you ready to go?" Mark asked, basically jumping up and down not able to contain his excitement.

"Of course! I've been ready fer forever!" Jack replied energetically.

Mark smiled a bit. "I've been ready to meet you in person for forever!"

"Me too!" Jack started to grin widely at his friend.

Mark, knowing Jack's smiles are contagious, began smiling widely too.

Just at the moment when it seemed the two were staring too long, the clock behind Jack chimed telling him he needed to go catch his plane.

"I guess I've gotta go, I'll see yeh at the baggage claim in the airport!" Jack said.

"Sure thing Jack! I'll see you then!" Mark replied, smiling a bit more.

"See yeh then!" Jack said while going to stand up, and in doing so,  accidentally knocking a blanket over his webcam, making it look like he hung up, when he didn't.

Mark, thinking Jack hung up whispered quietly, "I love your smile, Jack," Then hanging up, leaving Jack mouth agape and slightly surprised, holding the blanket.

Jack gathered his suitcase and changed his clothes, pulling on a pair of blue jeans a black hoodie and, of course, his hat. He then walked out the door of his house, drove to the ai,rport and went through security before finally getting on his plane.

Jack spent 4 of the 9 hours on the plane trying to sleep. He listened to music, and attempted to fall asleep for the remaining time but nothing seemed to be working for him. He was jsut too damn excited.

Mark spent his time pacing around his house and recording a short video.  The time couldn't seem to go by slower for him. After what felt like an eternity, he glanced at his watch and drove to the airport. Once he reached the airport,  proceeding to walk to baggage claim to wait for his best friend to arrive.

Jack's plane arrives on time, and after stretching, he gets off and looks around. He spots the sign for baggage claim and takes a deep breath before passing under it, following the mobs of people heading in the same direction and attempting to not be knocked over and trampeled to death before he gets to meet his friend. After a time which seemed like forever, Jack saw his green suitcase and hurried to grab it. Once securing his bag in his hand, he set off and began looking around for Mark.

Mark sees Jack first, though Jack couldn't see him and took just a moment to somewhat 'enjoy the view' of his new friend in person. Snapping out of his daze, he called out to his lost-looking friend and waved his arms around him, possibly looking like a maniac, but nonetheless, continued to anyways.

Jack perked at the sound of his name, so he turned and saw Mark running as quickly as he could through the multitude of people with his arms held out wide. Jack repeat the motion, neglecting his suitcase behind him and ran to greet his friend.

For once in his life, Jack was at a loss for words when the two came nearer to each other, and couldn't think of anything else to say other than "Mark!" before engulfing the American in a bone-crushing hug.