so. January huh

Toy Freddy: (full on ugly sobbing)

Toy Bonnie: "It's gonna be ok, man. It's gonna be ok."

Freddy, walking alongside Bendy and Amanda: "For the last time, there is proof birds aren't giant 'm's!"

Freddy: "Oh hey guys." (waves to Bonnie and Toy Freddy) "Woah. What's up with him?" (points to Toy Freddy)

Toy Freddy: "MatPat's goneeeeeee!!"

Freddy: "He's dead?!"

Amanda: "Yay!!!"

Bendy: (Shoves her in the cheek) "Shut up."

Bonnie: "He didn't die you idiots! He's retiring."

Freddy: "Isn't he like 37? Don't you have to be really old to retire?"

Bonnie: "Not like that, stupid! He's-"

Toy Freddy: "He's not gonna do Game Theory anymore! WAAAAAAAAUGH!"

Freddy: "Oh...oh..."

Bendy: "...YAY!!!" (gets punched by Amanda in the stomach) "OUGH!"

Amanda: "I mean, I don't really care. He did like one, two episodes on my game."

Toy Freddy: "You'll never understand what we had, Amanda! NEVER!" (grabs Bonnie's bowtie, unfolds it, and uses it as a tissue.)

Bonnie: "Dude! That's like the third time you've done that!"

Amanda: "Wait if you're robots, how is he crying in the first place?"

Bendy: "Don't question it."

Freddy: "I mean, he's got a point there. Game Theory did play a pretty big role in FNAF theorizing. I can't believe the channel's actually going down."

Toy Freddy: "No, the channel's still going." *sniffle* "He's just stepping down."

Freddy: "Oh. Well in that case, look on the bright side; they'll still make plenty of Game Theory!"

Toy Freddy: "Oh Freddy. You're being so strong.  You must be the most distraught out of all of us." (starts walking over to Freddy)

Freddy: "Toy Freddy wait, rule #6 is don't touch-" (embraced in a bear hug by Toy Freddy) "Freddy."

Toy Freddy: "You don't need to hold back the tears. We can support each other."

Freddy: "Uhhhh yeah! I cry on the inside, Toy Freddy, and oh boy, my system's full of tears."

Toy Freddy: "There, there. I'm here."

Amanda: (whispering to Bendy) "...is anyone gonna tell him Freddy always thought MatPat's theories were kinda cringe?"

Bonnie: (leans down to the two) "I swear if either of you tell him, I'm gonna raise your dads from the dead and make them give you even more issues."

Bendy: "Damn that is fucked-"

Freddy, still being squeezed to death: (thinking) "...FazBear Entertainment, Scott Cawthon, Steel Wool, whoever's calling the shots, please give me some form of excuse to get out of this. Anything will do."

Freddy's phone: *starts playing the Toreador March*

Freddy: "THANK YOU!!"

Freddy: "Freddy speaking."

Edith: "FREDDY! You have to help me! The Foxies are rioting!"

Freddy: "Wow, are they that torn up about MatPat's retirement?"

Edith: "What? No, it's OFMD. It got cancelled and they're all pissed."

Freddy: "Cancelled in the DuckTales way or cancelled in the Owl House way...?"

Edith: "Neither. There just isn't gonna be a season 3."

Freddy: "What?! Is Waititi insane?! The Internet's gonna burn him at the stake!"

Edith: "Speaking of burning at the stake..."

Monika, from a distance: "HELP!!"

Freddy: "Is that Monika?"

Edith: "Yeahhh...the Foxies are trying to burn her at the stake in a virgin blood ritual to bring the show back. They would've included me too, but. Y'know."

Freddy: "Ah, right. I'm on my way."

Edith: "Thanks." (hangs up)

Freddy: "I gotta go, Toy Freddy."

Toy Freddy: "Whagt?"

Freddy: "Yeah...OFMD got cancelled, the Foxies are pissed, they might kill Monika in a sacrificial ritual, it's a whole thing."

Freddy: "I'll see you later! Maybe! Don't hold me to that!" (runs off)

(Silence)

Toy Freddy: (looks at Bendy) "Do YOU wanna talk about Game Theory with me?"

Bendy: "Don't touch me."

Toy Freddy: "ok."

A/N: Make sure to leave any questions or dares in the comments!