A deal is a deal.

Start from the beginning

« Daddy, are you really sure of you? »
Princess was in the office her dad sitting on his knees as she had the habits to do. Her father was very tall, always in his white clothes, his hand caressing the hair of his daughter. His hands were full of ring, but the most precious one was his wedding ring. He never removed it or throw it away after what happened. He was barely listening to what his daughter was saying.

« Have you seen the way they act ?! Talk ?! Or even walk ?! Nobody is going to believe that. »

« Do you doubt of my choices ? »
She shook her head.

« I know it may seem strange but it can work. Everybody loves stories about villains who change side. I did it with you and it worked. »

« I'm not like them. I wasn't a villain...» she said with disgust.
She remembered the moment when they rejected her when she was younger only because she was a girl. But things have changed and she grew up just like them. She wasn't evil, she just wanted to be special.

« I know but look what I did with you, an almost happy ending. »

« Sir, the Rowdyruff boys arrived, waiting for you, in the living room. »

« Fine, thank you. »
Mister Morbucks initiated a movement to stand up and Princess got off his knees. He took the long corridor, the large stairs, Princess still behind on his heels still complaining about how the Rowdyruff boys will be a problem and they couldn't trust them. He suddenly stopped and faced her.

« Look, our new guests arrived and I don't want them to hear every single complaints you're making. I have plans for us, do as I say and don't forget to smile. »

« But daddy... »
His eyes were sufficient for her to stop talking and she followed him to the living room where the boys were waiting for them. Butch was sitting on the couch, scrolling on his phone, Boomer was taking a look at the precious objects and Brick was leaning against the wall. When mister Morbucks entered in the room, he took his smile of circumstances.

« The Rowdyruff boys. We meet again, we haven't spoken a lot during the gala and I'm sorry for this but... »

« Spare us your speech, we're not like those idiots of this city. What do you want ? » said Brick abruptly.

The smile of mister Morbucks froze, his face took a dangerous shape.

« That's what I like with you boys. Always straight to the point... » he laughed a bit and sit on his fancy chair. His fingers played with his rings while he was analyzing the boys.

« Thanks to me, Butch is free, but I don't do anything for free. » he waited a moment to make understand to the boys the importance of what he will say.

« You are going to be good boys. »
The boys didn't say anything before they laughed.

« And he looks so serious when he says that. I almost destroyed the whole park and you're talking about being nice. » said Butch between two laughs.

« Who do you think you are to laugh like this ?! » said Princess with her fists on her hips. « We are serious about... » Princess was interrupted by her father who raised a hand.

« Or at least pretending to be. See, this city loves happy ending and I want to win the elections. You are going to help me. »