A deal is a deal.

Start from the beginning

« It was the fault of Butch, he should be the one cleaning. Don't feel guilty. »

« But I do feel guilty. I mean... I should have control my self but he... » she was remembering his attitude, his laugh, his face... the anger started to rise up again.

« He said we were the same... » she didn't want to say more about their interaction. Butch said she liked this fight, she never fought any villains like this before. Having her powers to her full potential, having an adversary almost strong as her, looking for his flaws when he was fighting... she liked this, she liked all of this. Butch was right, and this drove her crazy. She will never admit to him she liked it.

« And you're not like him, you know when you're wrong and when to apologize. » said Bubbles, « He wasn't in his normal state or maybe he was hiding this state. »

« That's why we should stay away from them. We need to find why they are back in town and my sure it's have something to do with our return. » added Blossom.

Our return ? Right, their return.

« Girls, thanks you for helping us. » said miss Bellum while she was approaching.

« It's my fault... » said Buttercup.

« It's not. You did what a superhero is supposed to do. Helping us and that's exactly what your sisters and you are doing. And during the elections we wanted to renew the park, so don't worry. »
The girls smiled, that's their job after all.

« And Butch was arrested yesterday night, no more trouble for now. »

***

The familiar clicking of her heels echoed down in the hallway. Her steps were fast, we could feel her anger in her steps as she pounded the ground.

Butch was in his jail, doing push ups, shirtless. No injuries from his fight can be seen, he seemed completely healed. He was full of sweat and her eyes were following his tattoos on his back.

Princess stopped in front of his jail.

« You... »

He kept doing his push ups, but now he was looking at her and he smiled.

« I can't do any date right now. But if you want we can spend time alone in this jail. »
Her nose frowned in disgust. She glanced at the guardian struggling with the keys.

« Give me those keys !» she snatched the keys from the hand of the guardian and opened the door jail.

« How lucky I am... a free ticket. And why are you that magnanimous ? I'm sure it's not for my pretty eyes or for a date.»

« Put your clothes. » she gave a quick glance to the guardian next to her with Butch's clothes in his hands.
« What are you waiting for ?! Give him his clothes ! » she turned back while Butch was changing his clothes.

« You are free but you and your brothers have to come at my mansion soon as possible. And when I say soon it's immediately. And dress correctly. »

« As you wish... Princess. » he let the last word floated and she hated the way he pronounced it.

***