And the elections started...

Start from the beginning

« I saw it first. » she give him a dark glance.

« I don't give a sh*t. »
She was shocked by his manners.

« Watch your language and the way you're talking to me. Don't tell me you're going to work on dimensions...»

« And if I do ? What are you going to do ? Using your X-ray vision and making a tantrum ? » his eyes were terrifying, but not enough to scare Blossom.

She blushed remembering this embarrassing moment. But she won't let him win this argument.

« I'm sure you cheated. You don't have the brain to be that smart. »
He rolled his eyes and took the book.

« Look, I don't give a sh*t about what you think. You're acting like a petulant child. I don't have time for this. We're not 6 years old anymore. » he left her after saying those dry words.

She was too stunned to speak and felt very ashamed. He was right. She so obsessed with the idea of being perfect, more than anyone else. She returned to Harry.

« I haven't found the book, I'll find it later. »
With those words, they worked on this theory the all afternoon.

***

The band was playing in the garage. The song was loud enough to make anyone deaf. The rhythm, the tunes and the vibrations couldn't be ignored. Buttercup was moving her head in rhythm.
At the end of the song, Mitch came to her.

« So what do you think ? Do I still suck ? » he asked with a smirk.

« Well, I gotta admit. You're not that terrible. But you didn't write the song. My congratulations to the compositor. » she added.

« Not this one. But I did some songs. They're not ready yet. Lee said I have potential. I just have to work them.»

« Let me hear them when you're gonna be ready. »
Argh... Lee. He was the leader of the band and the singer. Long hair, piercings on the left eyebrow, tattoos... he was cool but he always made her feel uncomfortable. But why again ? She didn't remember, like a lot of things recently.
He interrupted the conversation and put his arm around the shoulders of Mitch.

« Mitch hasn't told me you will be our fan today. Buttercup in person.»
She sighed. Here we go again...

« I'm not your fan. I'm only here to support Mitch that's it. »

« Leave her alone. » Mitch was bored of his attitude.

« I'm just talking. » he raised his hand, a smile floating on his face.
She rolled her eyes.

« If you like our music, you can come to our concert. »

« Mitch already invited me. But thanks for the invitation. »

« Get your a*s here, Lee. Can't you see they're flirting. » added Jerry, a guy with a buzz cut and sunglasses who never left him. He's playing batterie.

« We're not flirting. » Mitch rolled his eyes.

And the heart of Buttercup tightened a bit.