Chapter Twenty-Two

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content

I caressed her nipples with my thumbs, and she shivered, pressing her bare pussy against me. "I want you," she whispered.

My gaze snapped up from her breasts to meet her intense stare. "Tell me how much you want it."

"I want you, please," she pleaded, her voice barely audible. "I want you to take me."

I groaned. "Fuck, Bella. Do you even know what you're asking for?"

Did she really understand?

I had come here with a plan, but her declaration had thrown it all into disarray. My mind was a mess, unsure of how far to go, how deep to take her into my darkness.

"I know I want you," she insisted. "And I trust you enough to surrender to you."

What a dumb, foolish girl.

I gripped her thighs and stood up. "I won't stop if you ask me to," I warned. She clung to me, her voice breathless as she replied, "I won't ask you to."

I tossed her onto the bed, and she let out a surprised yelp as she bounced on the mattress. Leaving her there, my mind racing, I headed to the kitchen with determined steps. I knew what needed to be done. I reached into a drawer, my hand closing around the cold metal of the blade. With a swift motion, I pulled it out, the blade glinting in the dim light.

Returning to the room, my heart thumping, I found Isabella still there. Closing the distance between us, I held the blade tightly in my hand.

As I approached, I kicked the door shut behind me, enveloping us in near darkness. I could hear Isabella's quickened breaths, the rustle of her movements as she backed away from me.

Raising the blade high, I brought it down, plunging it into the corner of her mattress. She gasped, clapping her hands over her mouth to stifle her scream.

With a beckoning gesture, I invited her closer. "Come here, gorgeous," I murmured, my other hand firmly gripping the knife handle. "I want to watch you ride it."

-