Chapter Seventeen

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content

I walked home in the cool night air, a sense of guilt gnawing at the edges of my consciousness. I knew what I did to Isabella was wrong, that I hurt her in ways I never intended. But as quickly as the guilt rose, My heart and body were hurting when she said those words.

I could still feel her beneath me, her tears staining her cheeks as she begged for me to kill her. I froze at the thought, but why? Why couldn't I just kill her? I asked myself that every day. Why can't I? The thought of her even dying made my heart sink, but why?

Fuck... what is wrong with me?

I reached my apartment and let myself in, the darkness of the night enveloping me like a cloak. I stripped off my mask and clothes, letting them fall to the floor in a heap. I didn't bother with the lights as I made my way to the shower, the hot water washing away the remnants of the night's activities.

As I stood under the water, I tried to push thoughts of Isabella from my mind. But her image lingered, her tear-stained face haunting me like a ghost. I knew I should feel remorse, should feel something other than the raw desire that consumed me. But I couldn't help it—I wanted her, I needed her. My dick hardened at the thought of being inside her sweet pussy. I stepped out of the shower and toweled off, my mind already racing with plans for our next meeting.

I knew I should feel guilty for what I'd done to her, for the pain I'd caused. But all I could think about was the rush of power I felt when I was with her, the way she looked at me with fear and desire in equal measure.

I knew I should stop, should walk away before I caused her any more harm. But the thrill of the chase, the intoxicating mix of fear and desire, it was too much to resist. All I could hear were the voices in my head.

get her

fuck her

wreck her

Break her

And that is what I am going to do, So with a sense of long-ass determination, I dried off and headed to the dresser. I threw on pant sweats and a black long-sleeve shirt, quickly putting my mask back on.

The streets were quiet as I made my way to Isabella's apartment—well, her and her friends' apartment—the darkness of the night enveloping me like a shroud. My mind was consumed with thoughts of her, of the way she looked at me with fear and desire in equal measure.

I reached her building and made my way to the back, where her bedroom window was. The moon cast a soft light over the scene, illuminating her room in a ghostly glow. I paused for a moment, watching her sleep, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm.