"I don't know, but you're not what I expected."

"I'll be what you wish, just to ensure your comfort."

"You now appear in a pleasant manner, is there a reason?"

"My goals are simple, I just wish for laughter and fun, but don't expect me to take responsibility for excessive joy and overflowing laughter, as laughter is enjoyment and seriousness is another matter."

"When I'm with you, I can't differentiate between them, that's why I believe I've fallen into your trap."

"It seems I've turned your senses upside down, do you find pleasure in entangling the threads of your emotions within my game?"

"You seem to possess sharp intelligence, if you're planning anything, tell me now before I find myself in an undesirable situation."

"Haha, anticipate the twists of fate in this realm, so you won't be surprised by a masterfully played move, now let's enjoy the moment and let tomorrow come as it may."

"Good morning temporarily, until I see how this day unfolds."

"I enjoy seeing people relish their meals, head downstairs to savor a delicious meal."

"And you, how does your taste in food delight you?"

"I have no appetite for anything."

"How do you live without the need to eat daily?"

"That's not the point of my conversation, how absurd."

"So, when you feel thirsty, your body becomes dry, and you only need blood, that's how you handle your food and drink."

"I'm a lover of blood, do you at least enjoy its scent?"

"Perhaps blood is a passion for you and those who resemble you only."

"A healthy man's blood, that adds an exciting flavor to things."

"Sometimes I dream of flying, do you also dream of things that can't be achieved?"

"Like what?"

"Like the rain wetting your skin, I mean.. how do you feel the cold? can snow touch your skin as well?"

"What prompted you to ask this weird question?"

"I'm just wondering about things that can't be achieved."

"The depth of your thinking forms your complex mind behind the simplicity of your face, as a response to that, don't attempt to understand my intelligence in return, for I'm not that easily fathomed."

"When I try to be ordinary, I find myself in unusual situations."

"Alright, follow me now." Bela signals innocently with her hand. "This time, you'll find something different, come, and you'll see."

I hesitate for a moment, then grasp her hand. "Fine, but don't surprise me with anything."

We all descended the stairs slowly, and as we moved, our fingers intertwined, we reached the lower floor where we found Cassandra and Daniela sitting together, Cassandra was contemplating, and on her paper, expressions of admiration were evident, despite her focus on drawing, Cassandra lifted her eyes to meet mine for moments, and I couldn't help but notice the subtle smile on her lips, Daniela was also busy with her book, but she closed it to cast a curious glance at her sister's paper, at that moment, Bela and I continued our way.

"Hey Cass, can I see the painting you've been working on?"

"It's not finished yet."

Daniela stays silent for a moment. "But could you give me a little sneak peek, nothing big."