❝T. Amajiki❞ : Miss Riding Hood Tames The Big Bad Wolf~ ⟮🍋 & ⚜️⟯

Name: Tamaki Amajiki

Height: 177 cm (5'10")

Name: Y/n L/n

Height: 173 cm (5'8")

Requested by : swe3tmix_(I do apologize that it took forever to write because stress and school has been hitting me lately, but I hope you enjoy your requested oneshot!)

(I do apologize that it took forever to write because stress and school has been hitting me lately, but I hope you enjoy your requested oneshot!)

Enjoy, and try not to touch yourself, please!

⚠️❢PLEASE READ THE TAG BEFORE YOU START READING⚠️

Tags: Human x Wolf smut, sub wolf, dom human, heavy smut, sex in woods/sex outside, mommy/mistress/master kink, handjob, blowjob, teasing, ahegao, choking, grinding/riding, rope kink, self pleasure, hair pulling, blindfolding, seducing, positions

Fantasy AU
Red Riding Hood AU

Wolf! Tamaki Amajiki x Red Riding Hood Huntress!Fem! Y/n

     3rd Person's POV

It was nearly over a year and a half since Y/n helped Amajiki escape and rescued him, and with the scary wolf having feelings for the hunter's daughter, and they always meet up by the ghetto near a lovely waterfall where all natures creatures goes to get some fresh clear water to hydrate.

Amajiki has been always watching her from a distance, keeping his eyes on her, and only her, making sure she'd stayed safe and out of trouble with her father, the leader and protector of the town they live in, and he promised, one day-- Just one day, he'll make Y/n happy, with his love and his life.

Though their love is forbidden, Y/n is planning a way to save Amajiki from his bounty and prove he's innocent, and now really the mean scary wolf everybody has been talking about, and she wants to show everybody in her town her love for Amajiki, but she's finding a way to make their lives at ease and peace again.

One this very night, the girl in the red cape snuck out of her home, heading towards the same meeting point where her and Amajiki always meet up in the dark hours of the night so they can see each other, even in the middle of the afternoon of the day.