❝S. Aizawa❞ : Detention~ ⟮🍋⟯

⟮Characters Included

Name: Shouta Aizawa

Height: 183cm (6'0")

Name: Y/N L/N

Height: 168cm (5'6")

     Enjoy and try not to touch yourself, please!

⚠️!!PLEASE READ THE TAG BEFORE YOU START READING!!⚠️

Tags: Teacher x Student roleplay, forbidden love, heavy smut, spanking, fingering, oral sex, hair pulling, vanilla, ahegao, pregnancy

Shouta Aizawa x Fem!Student! Y/N

     ⟮3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N, a girl with a mutant quirk gave her the characteristics and the abilities of an actual cat got into detention, even though she's a good girl, and she's never been in trouble before.

She ended up scratching a few boys who were seconds years in the General Studies were trying to get Y/N to hangout with them so that they can touch her, and she ended up using her claws to scratch them until they were shedding blood.

Y/N was heading towards the detention room, where Shouta Aizawa; her homeroom teacher will be watching her until she'll head back to the dormitory.

That is, she'll be all alone with her crush, even though she's a seventeen year old girl who is in love with a thirty-one year old adult, but she didn't even care at that fact.

She just wants him.

Y/N knocked on the door as she swallowed, nervous that she'll be having some punishments while she's in detention.

"You may enter," Shouta said, on the other side of the door. Y/N opened the door and stepped into the room, turning as she closed the door. She swallowed, "H-Hello, s-sir."

She didn't seem to move, but only trembled as Shouta said, "L/N. C'mere, please."

Her heart dropped as she slowly made her way to the desk, standing in front of the teacher in the chair, on the other side of the desk. She asked with her hands in front of her, "Y-Yes, sir? Do you have a-anything for m-me?" "Not really. It's just you know why you're here for a simple reason, don't you?" he asked, leaning on the chair, his elbows on the desk as his hands were under his chin.