❝K. Jirou❞ : Losing The One You Love ⟮🥀 & 🎶⟯

⟮Your villain costume and your appearance at the top of the page⟯

Your villain costume and your appearance at the top of the page

I have something bigger in store. Y/N will have some features too, because I just think it'll be pretty neat because I've already gotten her villain costume picked out, and I hope you guys will like it.
Requested by : Akio_TheIdiot

Face-Time Text Dialogue

Kyoka Jirou x Fem!Villain! Y/N

     Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a room that wasn't mine.

It was like some type of lab.

Trying to get up, but I looked to see that I was restrained to a table and I was in fear on what was going on, and I tried breaking free with my work, when I got shocked by some type of collar around my neck, making me scream at the pain.

'Wh-What's happening..? Where am I..? This isn't my dorm room. Oh my god, what the hell is going on..?!' I thought with fear rushing through my mind, when I heard some evil chuckling.

"Who's there?!" I called out, already began to shake.

A hand then appeared on my shoulder, and I already began freaking out, when a doctor showed his face, which made me jump.

"Ah, looks like the strong and beautiful Y/N Midoriya is finally awake~. Did you sleep well, my dear?~" he asked as he walked around me, standing at my right side. I struggled and I shouted at the old man, "Let me out here! Take me back home!"

He laughed like a madman, pulling out a remote from his pocket by pressing a button to reveal a large machine and I panicked even more when it was pointing straight at the middle of my forehead, trying to break free again, but got shocked once again.

"Struggling is resistance, my dear! The heavens are waiting for you to join the League of Villains!" the scientist man laughed, giving me crazy eyes behind his goggles.

"Join the League?! Not a chance! I can't turn my back on the people I love and just give up on being a hero," I spat, then shouted at him, "LET ME GO AND TAKE ME BACK HOME!!"

Before he could say anything, I heard a familiar raspy voice as I then saw Tomura Shigaraki, giving me his evil smile, "Oh~, I can't do that. You see~, we've been watching you for a very, long time, Miss Y/N Midoriya, or should I say, my dearest younger sister, Y/N Shimura."

My eyes widened, seeing flashbacks of my past about me being with my siblings, Hana and Tenko playing together, where then I was abandoned by my own father because he thought my ability was dangerous and I was then rescued by a woman named named Inko Midoriya, who was gladly became my new mother and my new brother, Izuku Midoriya.