The Land Where a Hero Once Lived

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Here." You said smiling at the child. "Yaaay! Thank you!" They yelled before runing off with the food. "This is how it's been ever since Geto showed up. Here, all the adults have turned into cowards. So that's why now that bridge is necessary... It's a symble of bravery... in order to restore their spirt, so they don't keep running away. For the people of this land... who have set their minds on remaining passive. If we can just... complete that bridge... this town will return to how it was... and everyone will come back." Tazuna finished as you looked away bowling you fist in anger at what these poor people have to go through. "Tazuna I promise that I will help you complete this bridge no matter what." You say with passion and determination in your eyes.

Back in the forest

Naruto and Sasuke were running up their trees. Naruto slipped but before he fell he marked the tree an inch above what he did last time while Sasuke was still going. 'Darn it! Darn it! Are you telling me that Sasuke's still climbing?!' Naruto thought . Sasuke marked his tree before falling down jumping from tree to tree to get down. 'Darn it... He's gradually catching up...' Sasuke thought before landing on the ground. 'Darn it! No! No! If I let myself get distracted by Sasuke, my concentration will be disturbed!' Naruto thought before thinking back to what you told him.

Flashback

"Hey Sakura, can you give me any tips? Without telling Sasuke, okay, okay?" "Okay but listen closely, Chakra uses spiritual energy, so you mustn't get too strained or frantic. Relax and concentrate on the tree so that you can constantly accumulate a fixed amount of Chakra in the bottom of your feet."

Present

'Concentrate! Concentrate! Okay. I'm getting good vibes, I say! Okay! This is it!' Naruto started to run at the tree but tripped because Sasuke called out to him. "Hey! Naruto...." "Jeez, what the heck's wrong with you?! Don't interfere while i'm trying to concentrate!" Naruto yelled. "U...Uh...Well..." Sasuke stutterd. "W-What is it?!" 'I'm not used to him speaking to me first...' "Y-You asked Sakura to give you some tips before..." He looked away blushing. "What did she say to you...?" Naruto looked at Sasuke with a shocked face before smiling cheekily at him. Naruto suddenly became serious. "I'm not telling." Naruto said while Sasuke turned to look at him with a shocked look on his face.

Back at Tazuna's house

"Man... This is really fun! It's been a long time since we've had a meal with this many people!" Tazuna yelled happly as both Naruto and Sasuke were stuffing food in their faces eating very quickly before they both yelles "Seconds please!" at the same time causing them both to glare at each other. "Uh, you guys should slow down eating you're gonna get sick." Just as you say that the two of them leaned over and threw up. You looked at them in disgust.

"Don't eat if you're just gonna puke it back up!" You yelled. "No, i'll eat." Sasuke said. "I have to eat even if it means enduring. I have to get strong as quickly as possible, so..." Naruto said. "Get stronger!? How are you gonna get strong if you're just gonna puke it back up!? All you're doing is wasting the food here. Do you know how little the people here have to eat! And you're just wasting it!" You yelled causing the two of them to looked down in shame and apologize . "Sakura's, correct." Kakashi spoke after the two finished apologizing.

You watched as Inari glanced at a town picture hanging on the wall. 'He keeps glancing at it. I'll ask later what that's about.'

After dinner

You and Tsunami were washing the dishes. "Can I ask you something?" "Hm? Of course you can! After all you've done for my family it's only right I answer a few questions. So what's on your mind?" "During dinner Inari kept looking at that turn picture on the wall." You gestured with your head towards the picture. "Is the person torn out Inari's father?" Tsunami looked at you in shock before regaining who composure, although her hands did shake slightly. "I guess nothing gets past you Ninja huh? You're almost right. That man was close to Inari like a father..." "I don't mean to bring up bad memories but... did he try to fight Geto?"

Tsunami dropped the plate she was holding and wiped around in shock. "How did you know!?" "Well Inari is quit against hero's and stuff which is weird for a kid his age. Usually kids in this situation are hopeful. They believe things will get better, but not Inari. I'm guessing that his dad tried to fight back against Geto and got killed for it. Perhaps... in front of Inari." Tsunami made a noise that stopped you from taking. Tears flowed down her face like a river as you spoke. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" "I-It's fine..."

Eventually Tsunami calmed down. "I apologize again for bringing that up." You bowed and tried to walk away but she stopped you. "Wait... I want to tell you the story of the hero of this Island." She began to tell you how the man, Kaiza, had saved Inari's life. How he had saved District D from being consumed by water when the river dam broke. She told you how he was tortured by Geto and publicly executed. Tears threatened to fall as you listened to her story. "I-I'm sorry all of you have gone through this." You hated how your voice cracked when you spoke. "It's not your fault." Tsunami pulled you into a hug as she rubbed circles on your back. You gripped the back of her shirt tightly as you cried. "I promise you i'll help everyone in this village. No matter what!"