CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK

Start from the beginning

I retract myself for making any physical contact with her

I retract myself for making any physical contact with her. Dahlia you're drive my insane. I open the pages of the chemistry book .

" today we will learn a new chapter. This chapter is lengthy so make sure to put your full focus here ." I explained and received a faint okay .

" I didn't hear you " I glance at her once.

" yes professor jeon " I hummed

Her hair and wrapped in a bun today. Hair clips can be seen on her hair. Her cleavage Is not visible but her big cherries shape are in display .

Today I had to give her explanation many times . This chapter is a bit lengthy and difficult but I had to do my work anyway .

I lean in and check my notifications which were untouched since morning . I scroll through them some were from Instagram, YouTube, twitter or Snapchat. I barely use them but i post my pictures there. The popularity I hold there always amazes me .

It's been 1.5 hours already. I feel parched . I open the bottle cap and drank the water to quench my thirst. Y/n completed her questions and close the book .

" I'll be back in a moment " she informed and i hummed .

She comeback with homemade cupcakes and unsweetened hibiscus tea . She pour me a cup first then serve me cupcakes . They're freshly made and little bit warm too .

" who made this ?"

" I Made them . I was craving sweets " she bite the cake and gaze went to them .

I take a bite and the sweetness burned into my mouth . It was vanilla flavoured.

" I didn't know you are this much talented ." I mean my words .

" hmmm yet you judged me easily " she pouted

I laughed lightly ," I am sorry for earlier. I was just stressed and lashed at you " She nodded

She eats mindfully no doubt . I like this habit of hers . I don't like girls who are people pleaser anyway . Atleast she's true to herself. She stands up to lift the tray . I stopped her .

" there's something on your lips y/n "i come closer to wipe the breadcrumbs which was on her lips.