chapter 1

"Hana!!! Hana .... Where are you baby?!"

A boy in his 20's named jisoo asked while roaming around his house. Finding his 5 year old daughter. But then He hear giggling sound from behind the couch but he pretendes that he didn't hear it.

"Huff.....bay stop teasing your dada.....look I am tired now.... I think I can never find you!"

He said in fake sad voice and sat on the couch. But then suddenly....

"BOOO!!"

"Oh my goshh.....hana what are you doing huh?!!"

Jisoo asked Hana while making fake scared voice. He put his hand on his chest and fake cry and look at his daughter. Just to see her pouting while looking at him.

Hana cupped his daddy's face with her small hands and said while pouting.

"I am sorry dada...."

But then jisoo grab her hands and make her lay on the couch and start to tickling her.

"HAHAHA..... DADA WHAT ....WHAT ARE YOU DOING..... HAHAHAHA!"

Hana shout in between his laughter.

"Will you do that again hug??!"

"N....NO...I WILL NO...NOT!!"

Jisoo finally stop tickling her and made her sit on his lap. And grab plate from table with vegetables in it.

"No...no I will not eat this...I don't like it."

"Okay...then....I thought after finishing these i will take you for shopping but I guess no?!"

Hana widen his eyes and look at his daddy.

"You will take me for shopping!?"

She asked with excitement in her voice. Jisoo smile and said

"Yeah....but now you are not eating these...so I guess no."

But Hana quickly took plat from jisoo and start eating it with making faces. Jisoo smile and ruffle her hairs.

~~~~~~~

At the mall

"Woww!!! Dada look a teddy bear....it's walking and dancing....wahhh!!"

Jisoo chuckled and make her look at him and asked

"Now look.....which one do you want....this yellow or this blue!!"

He said while pointing at two shoes but Hana whined and shook her head

"No dada i want that pink one!!"

She said while pointing at shoes behind jisoo. He look at pink one and sigh.

"But you already have pink one at home right hana?!"

"But...I want one more?!"

She said while showing him her puppy eyes. He smile and ruffle her hair.

"Okay......ma'am please pack this one!"

"Yayy!!"

Hana jumped in excitement while cashier and jisoo both chuckled at her behaviour.

"Dada...why are walking slowly walk fast....I want to go home!!"

Hana said while pulling her father with her so he can walk fast. But then she took her hand away from his father and run outside of mall.

"Catch me if you can dada!!"

She said while running and giggling. Jisoo run behind her while calling her.

"Hana baby it's not right.... Stop running baby...!?"

"Dada... Fast...!?"

She said while jisoo increase his speed while walking behind her. While running hana went in the middle of the road and came infront of the car.

"H...HANAA!?"

~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"Sorry sir but a girl suddenly come....come infront of car."

Driver said while trembling and looking at the crowd that is infront of his car.

"WHAT!!?"

"D...Did the hit....hit her!?"

Driver didn't said anything but just tremble in fear. The man took a deep breath and get out of the car just to see crowd gathered there.

Jisoo frozen on his place. His eyes filled with tears. His grip lose from bags and all the bags fall on the ground. He started to breathe heavily. His whole body started to trembling and shaking.

His mind was still processing what just happened but then he hurriedly run towards his daughter who is now laying on the floor with blood.

He kneel down and took his precious baby on his lap.

"H...Hana b...baby open... open your eyes.....baby... please...... PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY.... please!!"

He scream while hugging his daughter but then suddenly a man come near him and took hana in his arms. Jisoo look at him in shocked.

"L... Let's go....w..we should go to hospital."

"Yeah hospital!!"

Jisoo hurriedly wiped his tears away and get up. He followed the man and get inside man's car.

"Take us to hospital now!"

The man said and driver start the car. The man look at jisoo who was crying while caressing her head.

"Do... don't worry ba...baby...your dada will not let any.... anything happen to yo....you.... I know you are...are very s... strong..."

The man was just looking at jisoo with guilty eyes. His heart was aching by the sight infront of him. A year rolled down from his eyes without his knowing.He put his hand on jisoo's shoulder and said

"L...look nothing will happen to her.....we are taking her to the hospital right?!....and I am sorry this happened suddenly and mistakenly?"

The man said and look at jisoo who was just whispering sweet things in his daughter's ear.

"What are you doing.... drive gat please!!"

The man said to driver who jaut nodded and increase speed of car. the man look at jisoo and bite his lips harshly and look out of window.. he was crying silently.