☆16- Boyfriend?

"Ngh...—" Muichiro groaned in his sleep, oddly felt like being held by a person.

He flutter his red puffed turquoise eyes open, seeing Genya right beside him, hugging him. An arm on his waist, another behind his back, and a leg on top of his.

Muichiro flushed pink, seeing the older male so close to him, cuddling him like a teddy bear. A soft teddy bear. Muichiro doesn't know what to do next, seeing his crush sleeping peacefully next to him.

He looked at him a bit, seeing how peaceful Genya looks. Feeling his breath, slowly inhaling and exhaling. Muichiro found it cute.

But how did they got into this situation?

The last thing that Muichiro remembers was Yuichiro telling him he'll be out for a bit.

He looks at Genya again. Oh how he wonders, how did the person he had forgotten is cuddling him right now? Right at this very moment?

It felt like a dream to the boy.

Muichiro slowly puts a palm on the older's cheek, caressing it gently. It felt rather a bit rough, soft at the same time. Does this guy even shower?

"Good Morning...?" Muichiro flinched, hearing Genya randomly said it.

Genya slowly opens his eyes with a smile painted on his lips.
"How cute," He puts a palm on the younger's cheek. "Checking up on me I see?" He chuckled.

"Genya-san..?" Muichiro blinked once, blinked again. How did Genya get on his bed?

Wait...

"YOU'RE ON MY BED!?!?" Muichiro screamed in panic. He sat up and looked away from the older. Blushing from embarrassment and flusteredness.

Genya giggled at Muichiro's behavior, he didn't see Muichiro like this before.
"You good?" He asked, sitting up and wraps his arms around the younger's waist.
"Are you alright Mui?" He asked in a low tone, putting his chin on Muichiro's shoulder.

Muichiro is red at this point.

Then it hit him.

"Genya..."

"Yes Mui?"

"About your Valentine's day confession..."

"What about it..?"

"... I... Love you too..."

Genya smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too aswell..."

Well fuck.

He was able to recall what happened, especially the confession and the fact that they were cuddling.

Muichiro never knew he would need his Nii-san right now, he's beet red and Genya his hugging him.

God, was he the one who asked Genya to take care of him???

"Mui? Are you alright??? You're red and you're eyes still seemed tired, did you rest well?" Genya asked sincerely.

Shit.

Muichiro wants to get out of the situation and process his thoughts.

"Mui—??"

"Yea!?" He exclaimed, cuddling himself.

Genya was taken aback a bit and blinked. He tilted his head, looking over to the flustered teen.

"You're still red..." He said.

Muichiro didn't say anything for a bit.
"Where's... Where's Nii-san..?" He asked.

"He went out..." The other replied.
"You okay?"