15- 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒅

Narrator

It's been a few days since Genya interacted with Muichiro. Genya wanted to help and make Muichiro feel better but how?

"Mmm..." Genya hummed, looking at the picture as he lays down on his bed.

"How do I do this..?" Genya sighed and sits up.

'For sure I can't just come up to him and tell him I remember everything but...'

'God damnit, how the fuck am I gonna do this!?' He scratches his hair, trying to think of what to do.

*Ding!*

A notification popped up on his phone. Genya picked it ip see it was a text from Yuichiro.

Yui
---

--10:17am--

<<{Hey Genya}

{Yea?}>>

<<{Is it okay if u can watch over Mui for a bit?}

<<{Out parents went out of town last night for work purposes and I need to run some errands today}

{Sure!}>>

{Right now?}>>

<<{Yea}

<<{That is if your free right now}

{Okay I'll be there!}>>

• : : [ ◉¯] [☆] ⊙ 《Message ♡》☆ •

Genya turns off his phone and gets off his bed. He then wears a pair of pants and shoes and walks downstairs.

"Genya? Where are you going?" Sanemi asked his little brother.

"I'm heading to Mui's, be right back!!!" Genya said and left off.

Sanemi sighed and smiled. Koto then walked in with tired eyes, he recently just woke up.

"Nii-san?" Koto said tiredly.

"We're gonna have a talk, Koto" Sanemi said, it turns out Genya told him about how he knows about Muichiro's condition.

*Knock* *Knock*

Genya knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"Coming!" Yuichiro yelled and opens the door.

"Soo... Where's Mui?" Genya asked with a smile.

"Upstairs" Yuichiro replied.

Yuichiro let the tall individual walk inside the house as he looks for the keys. Genya just takes off his shoes and waits for Yuichiro to go out of the house.

Yuichiro found the keys and puts it in his pocket, before leaving he decided to remind Genya something.

"So, since I'm leaving you with Mui, please take care of him properly. If he ever cries, try to comfor him, alright?" Yuichiro said sincerely, you can tell that he's been worried ever since.

"Alright..." Genya said softly.

"And make sure he eats, okay?" Yuichiro then added.