12- 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Genya Pov

I'm sitting here on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Yesterday's encounter with that guy seemed a bit awkward but he seemed.. Nice... I wanna try and talk to him more, but I do wonder which school he goes to...

Genya could not take his mind of the boy, he kept thinking about the boy's features, mostly his eyes. He then sighed and placed his phone down as he lays on his bed.

"Muichiro..." I muttered, staring at the ceiling with my hand behind my head. I then extended my right arm towards the ceiling as I kept thinking about the boy.

.

.

.

A sudden flash came before my eyes, it looked like Muichiro smiling but his hair was.. Shorter..? How Odd...

"Genya! Dinner is ready!!" I heard my mom calling me downstairs. "Coming!!!" I replied loudly as I go down the stairs.

As Genya walk down the stairs, he noticed his older brother Sanemi on the phone. "I hope he'll be alright soon..." Sanemi said before saying his goodbyes then hung up.

"Nemi, who was that?" I asked curiously as I sat down. "No one, just a friend I know..." He replied as he takes a spoon full of food and eats.

"So Genya dear, how are you feeling?" My mom asked.

"I'm feeling well! Much better than before!"

"That's great, you do know your gonna be in school in a couple of months hm?"

"Yea, but I feel like I'm rushing just to catch up with Tanjiro..."

"Well, how about Muichiro?"

Everyone then stayed silent after that question. The siblings (except Sanemi) looked at Genya. "Yea, Muichiro...~" Koto say teasingly as he smirks. "I just think he's nice... I don't why you guys make such a big deal..." Genya said, confused.

"Well you did-" Sanemi cutted Sumi off by putting a peice of bread on her mouth. "Sanemi!" Mom yelled. "Sorry Ma, I just think that talking while eating isn't really... Proper..?" Nemi said and chuckled. "Just continue eating." Mom said annoyed.

Author: I'll leave it here first, lost motivation to continue lmao (I'm not canceling the book)