3- 🅳🅸🅰🆁🆈

No one's Pov

It's the next day and Muichiro was told to stay at home to rest. As Muichiro lays on his bed, his thoughts start to come back. "Genya.. Genya.. Genya..." He repeats that name quietly, wondering why he's been thinking about this. He decided to get up and walk around the house for a bit. Once he gets out of his room, he noticed the attic door was opened. "Hm?" He said quietly as he walks closer to the door. He took a chair and placed it underneath the door. He stood up on top of the chair, tiptoed to reach the ladder. Once he pulled the ladder down, he went down the chair and set it aside. "Should I..? Mom and Dad aren't around right now so..." He said to himself as he climbs the ladder to the attic. Once he came up to the attic, he noticed the place was a bit dusty, full of boxes and books, old pictures and toys. He saw a familiar box and walked up to it, he kneel down infront of the box and looked at it for a while. "Looks oddly familiar..." He said quietly to himself as he opens the dusty box. The box had old toys and drawings. He pick up one item at a time and look at it. One.. by one.. by one... Until he noticed a notebook, he picked it up from the box and opened it. "Mui's Diary" The first page says, Muichiro's eyes widened.

Muichiro Pov

"My Diary?? I don't remember having I diary..." I said to myself as I turn the pages. The book seemed pretty old judging by how dusty and dirty it looks. I skim through the pages one by one. Until I found something that caught my eye... 

"March 5, 20**, I met a boy at school, his name is Genya and he's from the class beside mine! He's around 8 years old. He is a fun person!! I'm glad I'm friends with him!!"

I read the page. Genya..? I said quietly. I began to read more parts in my Diary that includes this mysterious boy. 

"March 10, 20**, I met Genya's big brother. He's scary, I think his name is Tsunami? I forgot."

"March 13, 20**, Genya got a collection of cards! He gave me one of his favorite ones!!"

"March 20, 20**, Genya's big brother brought me home with Nii-san because we got lost again..."

"April 24, 20**, Genya invited me to his sister's birthday!! We had lots of fun!!!"

I read every single page that has his name. I flip through every page until I reached a specific page that got ripped. The date said "June 6, 20**", I was around 6 that time. I just ignored the page thinking it's not important at all. I read every page until I reached the last one. The date was "February 12, 20**", I was 13.

"Valentine's day is coming up soon, Genya-san said he's planning to confess to someone but he won't tell me who... Tanjiro and Zenitsu will be doing the same but I know to who, together with Nii-san, I don't get why Genya-san won't tell me. But I do have a feeling it's one of the girls from our class since he always get flustered around them."

I read the page, there were blank pages after that and I wonder why I stopped writing. I decided to Bring the old Diary with me back in the room and closed the attic. I cleaned ir up a bit and placed it on the table and opened it on a blank page. I took a pen and wrote on it.

"September 3, 20**, Hi. Im sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I didn't know I had a diary. I'm now 16. I've been wondering bout this boy named "Genya". I don't know him and I honestly thought rereading this diary would help."

After writing, I closed the diary and placed it on my bookshelf.

Author's note: *Ahem* *Ahem* ✨T S U N A M I✨

Muichiro found an old diary??:00 And Genya?? Confession???