6- 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒚𝒂

Muichiro Pov

I slowly woke up to see white ceiling. I looked around to see that I'm in the infirmary. I slowly turned my head to the left to Nii-san and Mr. Shinazugawa both sitting beside me. Nii-san seemed to be holding my hand while talking to our teacher, they both have worried looks on their faces. I can't really hear what their talking about as I feel light-headed. "Nii-san..?" I said quietly. Both Nii-san amd Mr. Shinazugawa turned to look at me. "Mui! Are you alright??" Nii-san said as I slowly sat up. "I.. I guess so..?" I said as I caress my forehead, it was aching a lot. "Tokito, what were you doing in Room 166??" Mr. Shinazugawa asked, his tone was a mix of anger and concernment. I stayed silent for a while, recalling what I saw back there. "I..— Someone was calling me..." I replied quietly with a displeased look. "Calling you? What do you mean??" Nii-san asked, gripping my hand a bit. "I heard a guy screaming my name, same boy from my visions..." Their eyes widened the moment I said that. "Boy..?" Mr. Shinazugawa asked. "Yea, he has a black mowhawk." I replied with a puzzled look on my face. Both Nii-san and Mr. Shinazugawa stayed silent in shock. Mr Shinazugawa then sighed then said. "Muichiro, I want you to come with me." I got confused why he asked that but I agreed.

I'm now here in Mr. Shinazugawa's car, he seemed to be taking me somewhere and he let me hold the bouquet of flowers from a while ago. We then stopped at a hospital, I began to feel anxious. "It's alright, I'm right here." He said softly and I just nodded as we get out of the car. We then got inside  the hospital and my teacher led me to a room. "Here it is..." He said in a warm tone. He turned to face me then extends a hand giving me a sign to hand him the flowers. I gave the bouquet back and he faced back to the door. Mr. Shinazugawa then holds the door handle and slowly opens the door, my eyes widened. The same guy in my visions is just laying there, asleep. "Hi 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒚𝒂, I brought a friend..." Mr. Shinazugawa said softly as he walk inside the room. "Genya..?" I gasped in shock. My vision starts to blur, my head feels so light. I was about to faint but luckily Mr. Shinazugawa caught me. "Calm down kid." He said. I got back into my senses and stood up straight. Mr. Shinazugawa then took me to a couch and let me sit on it, my eyes couldn't let go of Genya. I then looked around the room, it was full of flowers, and my teacher puts his flowers on a vase. "Mr. Shinazugawa—" "Please, call me Sanemi." He cutted my off and turned to face me. "Uhm.. Sanemi, what happened to him..?" I asked. Mr. Shinazugawa then gave me a soft look and sits beside me.

"Well, 2 years ago one February 14 there was a school shooting. One of the kids seemed to have secretly brought a gun to school, from your class. It started during recess time when we began to hear gunshots coming from your classroom, Room 166. The moment we got there, you and my brother Genya got shot in the head, including other students. Classes got canceled for around 2 weeks ever since that sudden event. Many students died, and some were in a coma, like you and Genya. Luckily you woke up after 4 or 5 months, but got amnesia from the shot that caused brain damage. Genya here, has been in a coma for 2 years now. Me and the rest of the family were starting to lose hope, but I just have a feeling that he's still there..." Mr. Shinazugawa said, he looked like he's about to tear up. I just stayed silent, shocked. I then remembered something, a page from my diary.

"Valentine's day is coming up soon, Genya-san said he's planning to confess to someone but he won't tell me who... Tanjiro and Zenitsu will be doing the same but I know to who, together with Nii-san, I don't get why Genya-san won't tell me. But I do have a feeling it's one of the girls from our class since he always get flustered around them."

From what I remembered, that page was written 2 days before Valentines day, the year was 2 years ago. Then there was a picture of Me and him back in that room that said "I love you", Genya was planning on confessing me, wasn't he..? I thought to myself and a tear shed. Memories of him start to flash before my eyes. I began to cry. I looked down, putting my hands on my head. "Woah! Hey, it's alright—" Mr. Shinazugawa said as he embraces me. My vision starts to blur once more because of the tears. My head aches from the memories that are coming back to me. I then slowly closed my eyes.

"Muichiro!!"

I opened my eyes, seeing him as a kid standing infront of me.

"Don't cry Mui, I'll just be gone for a month! I'll always come back don't worry!" He said with a smile.

I then blinked to see him once again, but with what he looks like now.

"Mui, just remember that I always find my way back, even if I get lost, I'll find a way." He said softly.

"What if you never come back..?" I asked.

"I will come back, trust me." He said softly.

Author's note: Tysm guys!!! Got in the Top #1 once again hehe even tho this book is like 2 weeks old (I think?)

Hehe ty!! ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

Andd...

I'm sorry, it wasn't for Giyuu 😔