4- ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕩

No one's Pov 

Few days passed, Muichiro has been writing on the old diary for a while now. He still wonders about the boy named Genya. One day he passed by Mr. Shinazugawa with Nezuko, looks like Nezuko's helping him with carrying books. He noticed that Mr Shinazugawa gave Nezuko a warm look and patted her head and both walk towards the faculty. He find it oddly strange, he thought that Mr. Shinazugawa was only soft for him and Yui. He noticed a picture that fell from Mr. Shinazugawa's pocket. He walk up to the picture and picked it up. "Mr. Shinazugawa!!" He said loudly as he stands up. Hm? Yes Tokito-san? Sanemi turned to look at Muichiro. You dropped your- Muichiro said and paused the moment he saw the picture. It was a picture of the boy in his visions and dreams, together with Mr. Shinazugawa.

Muichiro Pov 

What..? Why is... Why is he here? Does Mr. Shinazugawa know him..? I asked myself in thought. Tokito-san, are you alright? You looked like you've seen a ghost. Nezuko's voice snapped me back to reality. Yes..! Sorry, your picture fell... I said quietly as I hand over the picture to Mr. Shinazugawa. Mr. Shinazugawa then gave me a displeased smile, took the photo and said a small "Thank you..." He then looked at the picture, looking like he's about to cry. "Mr. Shinazugawa..?" Nezuko said in a worried tone. "Oh! Sorry, it's just brings me back so many memories..." He said quietly as he puts it back in his pocket. "Yuichiro.. right?" My teacher asked me softly. "No.. I'm Mui..." I said quietly. "Well Mui, I don't know if you can recall this, but we've met years ago before I became your teacher.. You were so little, you also knew my little brother, I really hope you can remember..." Mr. Shinazugawa said softly as he walk with Nezuko to the faculty room. 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓..? Remember what?? I questioned myself. And what does he meant by we met years ago??? Many questions filled my head.

I later on went home with Nii-san, I decided to take the diary and write on it. When I'm about to open it, something flashed before my eyes. "Muichiro, if you can't remember, let me help you..! I'm always hanging around by the Ginkgo tree in the park!!" "Ginko tree..?" I said to myself. I closed the diary and changed my clothes. "Hey! Where do you think your going???" Nii-san asked. "I'm... I'm going to the park..." I said quietly as I take my things and about to walk out of the room. "No, your not" going to the park, our parents left me in charge and I'm telling you to stop" He said as he grabbed my wrist. "I'm still going..!" I said as I pull my arm away. "Your going to visit the Ginkgo tree, aren't you..?" Nii-san said with a soft look. "What? How did—" "Fine I'll let you go." He cutted me off. I was surprised by his sudden behavior and walked away.

Yuichiro Pov 

Mui, I'm happy your starting to remember. Hope you can remember everything, we were very worried about you ever since that day...

Muichiro Pov 

I arrived at the park, there seemed to be only a few people around since it's about to go sundown. I walk to the only Ginkgo tree and looked around, There was nothing. I was about to leave until I saw a stick infront of me. It was standing up on the ground. I pulled the stick out and saw something, in the small hole the stick was from there's something shiny but rusty. I slowly digged it up, and found a small rusty box. I picked it up and took it home.

I went home, my parents weren't home yet. I brought the box inside the room and placed it on the table. "MUI! WHY DID YOU BRING SOMETHING DIRTY HOME!?!?" Nii-san yelled. "Relax anger issues me." I muttered and slowly opens the box. I saw drawings and more pictures.

(Here are some stuff inside the box, these were when they were kids and teens- U can prob tell it by the handwritings)

(They used to pass notes during class:))

"The hell.. Damn I looked so ugly in these drawings..." I told myself then Nii-san came up to me and looked at them aswell. He started to laugh chaoticly. "BAHAHHSGSHHAG THATS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU!?!?" He screamed. "We're identical twins remember..?" I said with an annoyed face. "True true.. But I'm more prettier and handsome more than you." He said smirking. "But Nii-san, do you think it's weird that these stuff has me in it?? Together with someone who has a weird haircut..." I said and Nii-san chuckled a bit. "Mui, this was your time capsule... You buried this 2 years ago." Nii-san said. "What??? No that can't be true..!" I said in disbelief. "Of course you think it's not true... You can't remember.." He said with a displeased smile. "But I'm glad your memories are coming back.." He said softly as he walks back and lays in his bed. "Nii-san, what do you mean..?" I asked. "You'll see soon..." He replied softly.

Yuichiro Pov

Muichiro, I'm afraid what your reaction might be once I tell you. I want you to remember it first... I thought to myself as I watch Mui looking back at the pieces of papers. I began to stare at the ceiling. I'm sure Genya misses you, but you couldn't remember him. I'm sure that once you remember him you can finally visit him... You guys did want to be together forever... I thought to myself as I turned to my left, took my phone and remove my phone case to see a page I ripped from Muichiro's old diary. "Heh.. I remember that I used to be so pissed back then since I thought you were gonna take my little brother away from me that I ended up ripping this part of the diary..." I whispered to myself quietly.

(Mui wrote this when he was six)

Author's note: Mui is starting to remember but is confused. Also, try to guess what happened to Genya in this story hehe...