Your acting makes me sick!

Dan had already been looking for Kage everywhere for fifteen minutes. He combed every corner of the park, wondering where his boyfriend had gone? He himself told him to come here!

Chaotically looking around he finally noticed a familiar silhouette on the lawn under a tree.

Dan come far to a large patch of grass and see Kage waiting for him. He was sitting cross-legged and holding his stomach, as if he was in a great deal of pain.

"Oh god... Kage?!" Dan sighed anxiously and sat down on his knees in front of Kage, placing hand on his shoulder. "What happened to you, sunshine?"

He looked over away from Dan, keeping his composure, but his body language didn't match the emotion his face was expressing. Kage simply kept pretending to be in pain, making noises like he was dry-heaving.

"D-Dan..." Kage sobbed and closed his eyes a little.

"Yes? I'm here!" Dan put hand on Kage's cheek and looked worriedly into his eyes. "Are you feeling bad? Are you in pain now?!" He tried to keep his gaze gentle, but he was too worried.

Kage eyes opened wide and he coughed sharply, as he grabbed his stomach in fake pain. He looked towards Dan and sighed.

"Y-yes... really bad..." He put on as much as a puppy-dog face as he could.

"Does your stomach hurt? Are you feeling sick?! Feeling dizzy???" Dan sighed, trying to calm down and gently placed his hand on Kage's stomach. "Where do you hurt? Here?"

"Y-yeah, right there." Kage pointed to a spot on his stomach, and made a little whine, then looked back up at Dan.

"Oh, I'm so sorry... I-I... I don't even know what to do..." Dan was very nervous as he gently stroked Kage's stomach, soothingly. "Did you eat something wrong?" He looked questioningly at the boy.

Kage kept trying to hide his smile.

"I-I guess..." He gave a little whine, his acting surprisingly convincing.

"I...uh..." Dan began to fuss in panic, his eyes darting around. "Let me take you to my home! I... I will take care of you..."

"R-really? You would...?" Kage made a small, sniffly noise, acting like he was about to cry.

Instead of answering, Dan squatted down and carefully took Kage in his arms under Kage's knees. He did it as slowly and carefully as possible, literally holding his breath, as if Kage were a fragile crystal vase and not a cunning bastard.

Kage kept up his acting like he really was feeling really sick now. He let out another whine and wrapped his arms around Dan, as if he didn't want to be let go at all.

"Be patient, sun, we will soon reach the house." Dan smiled tenderly with a worried smile, continuing to walk at a brisk pace in order to get home as quickly as possible without hurting Kage.

Kage was acting really sickly, though he was probably enjoying being wrapped around Dan so closely. He gave him a small squeeze, wanted Dan to keep carrying him.

While he was faking all of this, he couldn't help but feel guilty seeing Dan worry so much about him...

"Here we are!" Dan smiled when he finally reached the house, opening the front door with his knee. "How do you feel?" He asked gently as he carried Kage to his room.

"Still p-pretty bad..." He gave yet another whine, acting very pained, then buried himself into Dan's neck.

"Um..." While thinking, Dan carefully removed Kage's jacket, laying the boy on the bed. "I think I can bring some medicine? It seemed like we had some syrup for abdominal pain somewhere..."