MASKED TORMENTOR

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 of the Masked lovers Series

𝐃 𝐄 𝐒 𝐂 𝐑 𝐈 𝐏 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

I chuckled darkly, enjoying the power I had over her. "You're a little slut, aren't you?" I taunted, my voice dripping with disdain. "You like being controlled, being told what to do." - Ghostface

Desire, I'm hungry

And I hope you'll feed me.

...

𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒

Masked Tormentor delves into the dark and twisted world of Ghostface, a malevolent figure whose masked facade hides a soul consumed by darkness. Isabella Turner, a college girl and quiet bookworm girl, becomes the interest of Ghostface's sinister game of torment and manipulation. As the stakes rise and the danger & desire intensifies, Isabella must find the strength to break free from Ghostface's grip. but will she? This psychological suspense novel explores the depths of human obsession and the thin line between victim and perpetrator in a chilling tale of twisted love, fear and desire.

...

< C O P Y R I G H T >

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of a copyright owner.
Copyright © 2024 by Yazzie_writess

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒

- Dark romance
- Enemies to lovers
- Stalker

- Dark romance- Enemies to lovers- Stalker

< T R I G G E R  W A R N I N G S >

The following book contains imagery that some readers may find distressing. This story includes explicit content and explores themes of violence, coercion, physical harm, assault, and intense acts of aggression. Additionally, it may contain triggering elements such as power dynamics and control. It also includes depictions of psychological manipulation, emotional abuse, graphic gore, violent acts, blood, non-consensual acts, and distressing situations that may trigger individuals who have experienced trauma or are sensitive to gaslighting. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

. . .

< A U T H O R S   N O T E >

This book isn't made to offend anyone cause it's just
fiction. If you do tend to get offended easily however
then this is not the book for you.

I do not own any of the images in this book. All of them are found on Pinterest I just edit them.

The book contains 18+ content, but I'm sure half of y'all aren't 18+ so I honestly don't care because I'm not either lol just enjoy.

please accept my apologies if you notice any mistakes in my writing or lack of detail. & also correct me if you see mistakes it would help me a lot.

Please don't be rude or bratty towards me because I will argue back!

𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?