episode -19

Duryodhan was asking shivi about something but she gave deaf ears to it cause the man who is sitting in front of her is just looking like a prince himself, of course he is a prince but his beauty match no others he was looking so good in orange angavastra and his saffron dhoti with all the jewels and his crown his brown eyes and a sweet smile on his face .

He was talking to mama shree and every now and then a chuckle would left from his mouth seeing dussasn fighting with mama shree for a fellow reason

Shivi was not knowing she would grab a eyes of someone toward herself like a moth he was staring at her in and out she was looking at karn and the other one who is looking at her isssss . ( wait wait i will show his picture but after sometime I want to let you know about his behavior and personality first).

"SHIVI SUN RHI HO TUM ", Duryodhan said a bit loudly shivi get back to her sense she turned to him and said.

" Kya hua bhratashree, ap cheekh kyu rahe ho ", shivi question soon her eyes fall on a unknown face she passed a small smile . Not knowing who is he , but but by looking at his clothes she guessed he is also a prince she join her hands as a greetings he aslo reciprocated it showing his pretty innocent smile only she knew, then she notice him carefully that he is also a very handsome man with a baby face that is cherry on top his full pink shaped lips and the oh so perfect eyebrows which scream elegance. His eyes is also dark brown in color his long lashes rest on his high cheek bones. His body is like any other prince but his face don't have that arrogance and proudness on his kingdom or treasure. He gave her a small smile which she reciprocated with her all time million dollar smile.

"Shivi ap yaha kaise ??", duryodhan asked her. " Bhrata hum toh ap sab ko lene aaye hai jiji ki pooja chalu ho gyi hai, mata na ap sab ko bulane ke liye bejha hai " , Shivi said with a simple smile. " Acha hum abhi chalte hai par usse phele ap inse miliye ", while taking her to that stranger. " Yeh hai rajveer suryavanshi, vidharv rajya ke yuvraj hai , or rajveer yeh hai shivi humari behen hai yeh or dwarka ki rajkumari vasudev krishn ki behen.he proudly introduced her claiming her as his sister.She join her hands once again as a greeting he also followed her . " Pranipart yuvraj apka hastinapur mai swagat hai " Shivi said with a cute smile and her innocent eyes shine with innocence seeing him . " Pranipart raj kumari apse milke bohot acha laga " He smiled at her alredy smitten by her innocence but not in a romantic way he was adoring her as his little sister cause his heart is already stolen by one princess who is no other than rajkumari dushala.( don't tell anyone okay, and yeah cause this is my story I like to change some happenings in the story as I said before also I respect all the happenings in the mahabharat but it is just an fictional book don't compare it with the great mahabharat i have think to many times while writing every chapter so please if you don't like it you are free to leave the story but i will not sit silent when any one question me about this... Okay enough serious talks I know you will eventually read the story but warning was important so thank you very much to listen my rant don't think your author is rude or serious okay let's get to the story 😁😁)