episode 13

She was laying on the ground not knowing who is staring at her from the very start.
Arjun pov

I was roaming in the corridor to hear a very melodic voice it's like the voice possess me, I walk forward to hear it clearly I land up in balcony which is attached to my chamber I look down to see the most beautiful shight of my life.

She, she is dancing while singing the songs her hand movement is like a water ready to devour me in the depth of her songs and moves.

Her way of picking up her lehanga and twril freely is like a magic, her white lehanga added extra charms to her beauty. The green boders at the end was moving here and there her hairs
Let's talk about it ok

Her dark brown and black hairs was dancing in air the curls that are moving freely is like they want to free from the cage of hairstyle she has made.

Her bangles were clanking with each other whenever she make a sign or something the soothing voice of her anklet's were the best music land her voice is like the angel has descend down from heaven is giving me a sweet melody to always remember. Her voice soothes the inner turmoil inside my heart, which is beating very tenderly by her voice.

Her dancing have something magic on it it's seems like she is doing it intentionally to tease me, her moving hands, legs, waist all are giving me hard time to recollect my thoughts which scares me if one day she came to knew about it, it's gonna be my last day, I chuckle remember her out burst in dinning the way how she easily calm her self down shooked me it's like she know when to gat angry and when to calm down which I love about her as usual I love everything about her she is a gem you don't wanna lost or keep it always with you, she is a happy pill which will make you smile the moment she look at you she is someone I wanna cherish the most I wanna keep her to me and only me she will not let be meet with guys that she has been doing since few days.

It's scare me she will be sacred of me, from my love, she will be scared to look at me that's why I keep it slow not wanting to scare her or eslse no will stop me if I want something I definitely have them no matter what happens.

My trance broke when she end her song and lay down in floor I think I have to move quickly I march forward towards my chamber.
It's gonna be long night sweety you always make me sleep less like always.

I lay down and pray to Almighty to give her to me. And sleep slowly took over me.

Author pov

After dancing shivi goes inside her room and sleep took over her she have to learn archery tomorrow she thought for last time before falling asleep.

In morning 3:00

Shivi sleep broke and she wake up to meet jyoti were keeping her accessories in plate that she is gonna wear today ye log itni subah uth kaise jate hai she question herself.
After waking up an went to washroom after freshing up she wear a red saree with a kundal earrings and small bindi on her forhead.