episode 8

She said sternly tooking off guard everyone.
Ok now let's enjoy the night. Said nakul clearing the tension in air .

Angraj shivi call him softly. He look back to see she is giving her billion dollar smile.

Arjun pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Arjun pov

Why she called him, what is happening here why she is smiling to him.

'Angraj can you teach me archery ' she said but why she ask him I can also teach her what so special about him.

Me how can I shivi I can't teach you you should learn it from rajkumaar arjun he can teach you. He said while I smirk now she can't ignore me I will be the happiest if she learn archery from me but why does she have to learn I can protect her does someone attack her.

This simple thought burn my heart someone is trying to hurt her I can't let this.
But why not you I am your friend right she said her smile that look incredibly beautiful on her face wiped out leaving behind a simple apart lips that look like are inviting me.
Ahh arjun control if she get to know about your thoughts she will surely think you are a creep. I tell to my heart.
Sorry shivi he said why he is calling her by her name . I looked at shivi seeing her
She have nothing in her eyes.
Ohh ok sorry angraj I have forget no can ever be friend in a day sorry.
She said and start to waalk toward balcony arjun follow her.
Arjun came and stood beside shivi then he start to  talk her but only got short reply so he asked her.

The balcony

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The balcony.

Do you hate me that you can't even be

That's not a thing arjun I am afraid of everyone I have read about you that you are very strict and arrogant I am afraid to start a conversation with you that's why I don't talk to you but now I am not afraid from you. She said smilingly.

Her smile ahh why God why don't you send her before I am angry with you and madhav also don't tell me that he have a angel as a sister.

Will you be my friend I said
Why not arjun come she hug me suddenly I swear her body smells like rose her scent is just pulling me I hug her back putting my head on her shoulder her body stiffen her body is reacting to my touch I must not let her feel uncomfortable in my presence I break the hug and she forward her hands. Friends she said.
Best friend. I said and we stand there mire time she tell me how her life in kaliyug was how she always prank her sister, how she cook the food for small kids, how she play with them , I like how she is telling me her like and dislike like
She hate wearing heavy clothes, she like a dish name panipuri, she like the color black blue and white, she love pink roses and many more after a while a dasi came to infrom that all are calling us for dinner.
I took her hand intagled with me and start to walk toward the dinning.