episode 10

I look back to see my brother krishna is standing there his hands is on his hips while his face held a beautiful smile that can took your breate away.

Bhratashree app yaha , aur dau jaha hai i asked him but no he has to stand there while smiling Mischievously something is going on his mind. I thought I look back to see all boys start to move to their chambers .

Are meri pyari behna apne bhrata shree ko bolne to do he said . Ham akelle aaye hai dau dwarka ke kuch raj niti ke kamo mai fase hai to aa nhi sake pur ye soochna de no ko kaha hai ki tum idhar udhar girti mar raho aur apna bhojan ache se karo varna tum to dau ko janti ho. He smile narrating the words.

Acha bhrata shree app aayie apke parth ko apke darshan karvate hai. I said with full of energy.

Chalo fir we both exclamid toward arjun personal area where only his brother, mata kunti, aur bhrata shree hi jante hai ab mai bhi unme se ek ho.

There is no guards around I remember asking this question with arjun when we are roaming around palace, but now I don't know why his behavior is seeing so strange to me, like he would freak out if I don't be on his side if we are roaming and also when I talk to angraj aur any other man.

I didn't enter his chamber the fact is that I am still scared seeing his that side today so I didn't enter his room, bhrata shree look me for an answer but I shrugged while giving him -tell you later face - after that I took right turn not wanting to enter gis privacy I came to jiji subhadra chamber I enter in her room to see my jiji and the only daughter of kuru kingdom talking I clear my thoughts to gain their attention.

I can see they are amazed by my outfit I came to jiji and side hug her, keeping my head on her shoulder kya hua chotti, bhrata ne kuch kaha tumse. She asked me very softly.

Nhi jiji aisa kuch nhi bas hame acha nhi lag raha, I said she took my hands and made me sit in between of her and dushala she trace the mark which is now covered with a white clothe and it's look little red on top of it.

I stare at her and her eyes welled up with tears her tears start to flow one by one I immediately wipe her tears and say ye kuch nhi hai jiji ye jindagi hame bhohot sarre kasht deti hai unke mukable ye kuch nhi kyuki hame in choto se darna nhi balki samajh na chayie ki aage aane wala samay ise jyada dukh se bhara hoga par hame uska daat ke samna karna hoga I said proudly giving myself a pat on my shoulder.

Kuch jyada hi gyaat hai tumhe to choti a voice took me off guard then I remind myself bhrata shree is here how do you think he will not read your mind and also talk with it.

Haa bhrata behen kiski ki ho I said in my mind. Jiji app aise hi roti rahogi ya bataogi bhi ham kese lag rahe hai aur dushala tum ne bhi kuch nhi kaha ham acche nhi lag re kya. I said and they hug me tightly like I will run away if they live me ahh guys you are suffocating me I said while they remove from my body.
Tum bohot pyarri laf rhi ho ekdum parri ki jasi jiji said I smile showing my 32teeths to them.

Jiji apo yaha ruko ham aate hai abhi thik hai. I run away from them nit waiting for answer. I run toward kitchen and see bhrata bheem was there I keep my steps lightly and when I am just a hand away from him bhrata bheem aap kya kar rahe ho I said very slowly on his left early he suddenly scream making me laugh he stare at me ok now I am scared to look at him his face is getting red and now he start laughing his laugh was like someone is shaking the ground of palace.

Vaise ap yaha kya kar ho rajkumaar I said kuch nhi bas dekhne aaya ho ki aaj bhojan mai kya bana hai he said.
Aur tum yaha kya kar rhi ho shivi he asked me ham yaha ek vaynjan bannane aaye hai. I said and goes in the center and start finding ingredients to cook.
Hamari maadt kijiye rajkumaar I said tiredly by holding a big platter in my both hands. He helped me to cook samaso and my favorite gulab jamun and in return I give him extra of both and tell him that I will cook something else and he can have it first.

I gave him a small plate of both sweet and samosa and when he tasted he say like you have magic on your hands it's really tasty. And I smile at him.

After preparing so many of them I tell dasis to serve them in dinning  when all are eating. I wash my hands and follow rajkumaar bhim. He said he will show me the equipment use for war and thier daily practice.
Soon we enter a large ground that is full of sand and in corridor there was so many things like bow, sword, axe, mace and many more I got excited to touch them after seeking permission from him I start to touch each one of them.
My eyes land on a sword which was a long sword and is rested in a glass cabinet it has a purple stone on its bottom of handle and I don't know why my hand got in contact of it's handle and in a swift moment I am holding that in my hand very easily .

What the -----how you hold this sword rajkumaar bhim asked he looking totally shocked mean how can I hold a sword it's simple get hold of handle and puck it up

What the -----how you hold this sword rajkumaar bhim asked he looking totally shocked mean how can I hold a sword it's simple get hold of handle and puck it up. I thought  ap kehna kya chate ho rajkumaar ye talwaar to bhot hi halki hai dekhiye I pass him the sword but  sword fall from his hand before it touch the ground I pick it and move it on his original place.

Yeh talwaar hastinapur ki sabse pehli raani ki hai jab hastinapur ka nirmaan hua tha tab devtao ne ye talwaar raani maa ko di thi tabse yeh talwaar har kul vadhu hi uthati aayi hai raani maa ka ke baad ye talwaar raj mata ko di gai unke baad mata gandhari ko ab agli kul vadhu hi is talwaar ko utha sakti hai, devtao ne kaha tha jab ye talwaar ek shakti ke pass jayigi tab kuru vansh ke aastitiv badlega.
Kyuki bhrata duryodhan ka vivah nhi hua nhi bhrata yudhishthir ka to tum ye talwaar kaise utha sakti ho. He narrated the history and I am shocked to its core cause if the kul vadhu is going to hold it then it's should be draupadi Or bhanumati it won't be me cause draupadi was shakti roop then how come I can hold this sword my mind became mess and I took decision to leave the room.

Bhim point of view

How can she hold that sword the more I hav know that only a part of shakti can hold this or the next generation which are us  wife can hold it who is going to queen is that mean she is gonna be our queen or someone from us is marrying  her, I have to consult to pitamah he will only know this situation.

If shivi is holding that sword mean she is related of mata shakti Or part of her, I keep my mind silent and go toward the room of pitamah.

I told him every single thing and he is shocked like me, he tell that if she is related to mata shakti Or her form we have to research on her, this is going to be present in court cause she won't be here so it will be easy to know about her .

Some secret are going to reval soon which will take whole kuru vansh at daze.
Something about her is going to reveal in which she has also not known her real self.
She don't know who she is what she can do Or what will happen if her reality is going to reveal.

Want to know about this so stay tuned.
I am extremely sorry cause I am not in my home from few days I retired from two days ago only hope you will show some views on today episode.

Stay healthy and safe I am always with you. Byyy