episode 14

After eating shivi get up and suddenly she was dragged in a room and then she saw.
Mamashree, duryodhan, dushasn and karn was sitting on the couches which are placed in the corner of a big room.

the room is painted in dark golden color.
The big portraits of some kings are also place in the wall, the room has dark blood red curtains on it, A big glass jhumar was also place in the centre of roof, the couches have a dark blue and golden sheets on it and golden cushions place in each one of them.

She gave a confused look to duss asking him what's happening he shrugged his shoulders as he also don't know what's happening here. She came and mamashree said her to sit down and who is she to not follow his command she take a sit next to mamashree and is between in duss and duryodhan, after sitting like a minute she can't control her curiosity so she asked.
What happened mamashree? She question but seeing their blank faces she gets to know something is big going to happen. She started to get scared of what if they get to know about her that mission which is the only way to stop the war.
It's nothing shivi it's just we are so eager to eat your handmade desert that we pull you here stated suyo and then they all burst into laugh seeing her face. On some corner of her mind she thank gods that they don't get to know about her mission.
Ohh so tell me what you want to eat she said something from your yug don't know why this sweets and snacks are not made in this life. Said duss ok i am telling you same names you guys choose what you want to eat ok she said ok all agreed.
First rasmali it's a milk sweet with a very soft texture and i love it whenever diwali came me mom di and bhai always make this. She narrated it and all are sure that they would like to eat it.

Second gajar ka halwa you know carrots pudding it's my favorite in winters whenever winter came mom di buy so many carrots and make halwa i just love those days. She got tears remembering her mother her di and a cute bhai. Mamashree know the inner turmoil of childs when the miss their parents he is very well aware of it so how can he let it happen with her fluff ball so he hugged her and console her .
Ok we will eat both of the sweets cause shivi is making it so shivi go make it now go fast duss order not knowing the mischievous girl in front of him.
Mamashree see how this idiot is making me work does I look like a maid haa she said with fake sad tone in which mamashree and duryodhan scold duss very badly.
Ok it's enough I will make it but you guys have to help me to make it I have to serve a whole big family and I know I can't do it alone so come and help me. And yeah get other of your brothers too duss they can help also she said her mind recall a idea and I am going to make arrangements ok now go fast and angraj please come with me she said softly. In which karna blindly follow her
Angraj us totally whipped fir her duss stated after both shivi and karn got out.
Yes you are right I am looking forward to know about them. Both stand up and start to call their brother's and told them to go to main kitchen of kuru palace

After some minutes all sons of kuru vansh are in kitchen but suddenly they see pandavs are also entering kitchen all gndharinandan are gritting their teeth but pandavs ignore them and stand on the place they have order to stand. After some minutes a soft anklet sound was heared all face the doors they got shocked to see shivi dressed in a flowing dress which have incirate degins on it, it was mint green in color they can't believe she would look this beautiful in her time clothing. She has tied her stole on her waist which was kept on her shoulders she enter kitchen by making a messy bun of her long brown black hair which end till her waist. She look in thier eyes and smile softly and that's it all kuru boys are smiling widely.

The two archers has lost their sanity by looking at her she , who would have known she would look like a gem in her clothing

The two archers has lost their sanity by looking at her she , who would have known she would look like a gem in her clothing. She motion bheem and duryodhan to come to her and they both boys are glaring at each other shivi bit back a chuckle and said.
Bhrata don't glare at each other in this whole palace bhrat bheem is the only prince who knows to cook food so I thought to take his help. And yeah please you all don't fight with each other and follow my and bhrata bheem command or else I will not make any dish from my time. After she completed her words she hears so many groaning sound she giggle and told all of them to help her to bring the items.
So firstly we will make gajar ka halwa so minimum 10 start to grate carrots while you guys start to put milk on the container and add all the things I have kept there she point at a big plate full of dry fruits and spices.
And then she look at Pandavas and suyo and duss she give them the work of, you guys start stir the milk until it start to leave the container and add the spices which I have kept and all other guys you start to put milk in container and remaining one start to make sugar syrup. And after instructing everyone she got back at her work which is to help everyone at their need. She was telling vikarn to how should they garate carrots and suddenly she see duryodhan was looking confused so she start to help him in which she get a head pat and then she see madri first born is fighting with duss on who would add elaichi and other dry fruits. Ahh God why I have to do this she mentally complain this.
Guys stop fighting and work with each other ok or else I am not giving you sweets. They silently following shivi orders . Shivi see bhrata bheem is hitting me said vikarn , I will hit you more follow my orders or sweets will get ruins and then shivi will not leave you bheem said. Really I will not complain I don't want to see angry shivi she is dangerous vikarn said and all start to mend thier behaviour with each other karn arjun and duryodhan and bheem. They are glaring at each other she thought this is going to be tough and then first thought to settle the fight.

I will update next part soon
Bye stay safe and healthy