Mew walked to Gulf and sat beside him.

Gulf didn't look at him.

Mew lifted his chin and tried to make him look at his face.

"Is her words more important than mine ? My words, my love, my care are valueless? I don't know what she told you but never thought her bullshits would be more important to you", Mew sighed.

"Those aren't bullshits. Those are truth . We don't belong to the same world. You are a high profile personality when I'm nothing. I'm same aged of your son. I'm a boy and most importantly I'm mentally ill. Nobody will appreciate this", Gulf said while trying to control his tears.

"Do I wait for their appreciation? Do I live for them ? Gulf why don't you care about me?", Mew raised his voice but Gulf stayed silent.

Mew exhaled.
Gulf was sitting on the bed.

Mew kneeled infront of him.

He hugged his legs and softly said,"I know I did so many wrong things to you. You don't have to forgive me. But will you please let me love you? I'm not a coward anymore.I suffered like hell when you weren't here. Gemini loves you too. I just want to take care of you. Please give the value of my words more than the other's. I love you Gulf, I really do. I know everything you said. You are a boy, you don't belong to our world, you are little and most importantly you're my son's friend. So what ? I love you. That's also the truth. All of me just adores all of you. I love baby Gup to the moon and back "

Gulf was listening to him and his words were melting his heart but at the same time increased his heart beat. In his lifetime he never imagined that this day might come. His love will love him back. But the last sentence made him chuckle .

"Who is Gup for you ?"

"My baby wifey . The baby version of my faen. Too adorable to handle", Mew smiled.

"Are you going to take advantage of him ?", Gulf narrowed his eyes.

"No way. I'll protect that baby soul in any cost . Even from me haha... don't worry", Mew pinched Gulf's cheek and Gulf blushed .

"You are so cute Gulf".

Mew complimented and Gulf stood up. He was shy. He wanted to run away but Mew stopped him.

"Aren't you going to give any reply to my proposal?", Mew sulked.

"Okay I'll let you love me", Gulf smiled playfully.

Mew pouted . "That's it ? What's your reply about being my faen ?"

"Why do I need to reply? You didn't ask me at all", Gulf laughed.

Mew got disappointed.

"It's ok. I'm not forcing you. I know you can't forgive me easily . It's enough that you let me take care of you ".

Gulf hugged Mew immediately,"There , there ! It's not like that. I was just teasing you. Actually I've loved you for a long time. But I never expected you to love me back cause I knew it was impossible. You asking me to be your faen was beyond my imagination. More than enough. I forgive you, cause I love you Mew !"

Gulf was feeling embarrassed just after he called "Mew" for the first time.

Mew smirked," Not that I don't know ".

Gulf hit Mew's hamd .

Mew laughed," My bold baby tiger is cute. Keep calling me Mew. I won't get tired of it".

"MewMew MewMew MewMew", Gulf giggled.

Mew pinched his cheeks hard.

"Ahoiiiiii look at the scene! Love birds are being lovey dovey all of a sudden. What a change of the plot!", Gemini said from the door. Fourth was standing beside him.

Gulf turned red and lowered his head.

"Awww did my story just got a happy ending? My bestie got what he wished for?", Fourth hugged Gulf. Gulf hit him playfully.

"Papa you stink . You are in love ", Gemini made a face.

"You stink as well ", Mew glared at Gem.

Then he walked towards Gulf and held his hand,"Honey let's go with me ".

Gulf was surprised but he didn't get a chance to ask anything. Mew dragged him out of the room and locked the room from outside.

"What the heck !!! What are you doing Sir Mew ?", Fourth asked being puzzled.

"Omg why did you lock the door?", Gemini gulped.

"The door won't be opened until you guys reconcile. Enough of your game!", Mew's voice was heard from the outside.

"They must be kidding us!", Fourth sighed.

Gem laughed awkwardly," As soon as they are together they want everyone to pair up ".

Fourth didn't say anything. He was just standing still facing the wall hanging.

Gemini pouted. He slowly went to Fourth and inhaled.

"Look , I'm not romantic like my father. I don't know many words. But all I can say is that I want you to be my babe. Please be my babe. Please forgive me na na na. I'll be puppy for you. I'll do anything for you ", Gemini kneeled infront of him and joined his hands.

"Hey what the hell are you talking about? You also know that I like you right? All you need is my forgiveness. But I won't give you. You have to earn it. You don't have to be puppy or something but still need to please me", Fourth smirked.

Gemini sighed,"That's the same i guess ".

Fourth laughed.

Suddenly Gem's phone buzzed with a lot of notifications.

People are twitting and tagging them all of a sudden.

"Is Mew Suppasit gay ?"

"Did he turn his son into gay too "?

"Damn didn't expect him to get a bad taste . The boy is just sick "

What the heck ?

Gemini frowned.

What's going on? Why are they asking these questions.

His jaw almost dropped after noticing the video post which went viral .

...........................................................

Hey Guys! My apology!

I know I'm super late. I'm so sorry about it.

I was dealing with some stuffs regarding my studies and also fell sick suddenly.

Days were terrible for me and I couldn't update even though I wanted to. I know I've said that I'll focus on my book "Reincarnated", the one shot . But I couldn't do it either . But I'll do as soon as I feel better.

I've said something about this story on my message board but I dunno if anybody got it or not.

I'll try to be regular.
This chapter might be boring, feel free to correct me.

Love you. Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts through comments.
🍬🍫❤️