Ballad of Kyle Brofloski

I've been having big issues and so therefore I'm sorry I didn't update this.

——————-

Stan's last pov

Everyone clapped at my ballad.

I walked off the stage and went to sit with my family. 

"Good job Stanley,  You did a good job!" My mother told me while starting to tear up. 

*time skip*

I rode in the car looking out the window, all I saw were memories of kyle. When my father parked the car at my house I rushed to my room.

Wendy called me.

I answered.

"Hey Stan, good job at the funeral today.." "thanks Wendy." "I know you and Kyle were really close.." there was a silence on the phone.

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

"Yeah.."

...

"Stan..."

...

"I don't love you anymore.."

"What?"

"I don't love you anymore." She repeated. "I mean, I've been seeing a girl lately and.. you didn't even love me when we're together." I went silent and so did she. "Theres not really.. a point of crying stan. We didn't love each other." I hung up and laid in bed.

Why did he have to leave.. 

constant memories..

"Scream for me bitch!" "AaAAAaAaAaAaAHHHHH"

"I love you." *sobbing* "I love you too"

"Dude you're my best friend, I don't want you to die until I do."

"Do you really think my hat is ugly?" ".. in fact, it is the nicest hat I've ever seen."

"Imaginaaaa- imaginaaatio- no dude it really went up there." "Imaginat- Either way it was just really long and stupid."

The next day it was all the same.

Wake up

Eat

School

Home

Homework

Sleep

I'm tired of it.

I got a gun from the basement. And thought of kyle.

......

Wendy's pov

I got a call from Stan's mother.

"Huhuhuh- oh! Wend-Wendy! Hi it's Sharon!"

"Hi?"

"S- huh huh- killed himself..." she sobbed on the phone.

Aw Shit.

𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.