And I still hope you find peace for yourself/I love you

My  own fucking......story got me on the verge of tears🥺🥺🥺...

———————————————-

Kyles last POV:

"Kyle!" I heard my mom say.

I ran downstairs to find her sitting on the couch with my father and brother.

"Fuck.."

"Your friend Kenny said you have 2 bags of cocaine now, then your friend Stan said he thinks you're an ADDICT."

"What.."

Ike looked at me in fear mixed with depression. I hated to see him that way. therefore, the room was filled with a depressing aura. "I just can't believe your a addict Kyle... you were so smart.. and I know that smart is still in you somewhere... please... find it Kyle.. I don't want my bubs..." she sobbed and started to cry, making her not complete her sentence. He hugged my father who said: "you still have a chance Kyle, to battle your addiction." Ike ran out the room and upstairs to his room. 

My parents had the most disappointing look on their face.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲." I knew they didn't hear me, I had a Low voice at the moment.

"Get your brother and go to school.." my mother cried.

I walked slowly upstairs and knocked on Ike's door. 

He opened it.

"Is it true Kyle..."

"Is what true?.."

"Are you an.. addict?"

Silence, it wasn't awkward. It was disturbing for me.

"I-..I don't know Ike."

"But hey.."

(Skip, you have to read later to see what Kyle told Ike :D)

I looked outside the car window, seeing my last morning of the tiny mountain town called South Park. I smiled looking at the bus stop we always used to ride, I saw Kenny stand there alone. He looked sad. I wish I could hug him. 

We arrived at school, and I bothered to actually participate in class, showing my best spirit. I looked over at kenny, I smiled at him. Kenny looked over to me. He smiled at me. 

*at lunch*

"Hey Tolkien!" "Hi Kyle! Fun class huh?" "Yeah! Well I need to ask you, are you able to throw a party tonight? We haven't had one in forever and I think it would be fun to see all of our grade come together without it being school related." "Actually kyle, now that I think of it, that would be awesome!" Tolkien cheered. I smiled at him. He smiled at me. 

I saw Tolkien walk around telling everyone about the party. I went to Stan and smiled at him.

He smiled at me.

𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 :)

I waved bye and I knew he had a confused look on his face. I went to my boyfriend Craig. He was talking with tweek

"Hey... listen kyle-" "I know. Thank you for the time."

There was a confused silence.

"your welcome kyle.." 

I walked off, school was out. I went to put on new clothes at my house.

It was a plain white shirt sleeved shirt with beige oversized cargo pants. black converse and a brown plaid button up short sleeved jacket. I didn't bother wearing my hat today. I sat in my room waiting for 11 pm, 1 hour after the party started.