Hᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ (4)

______________________________________

"Oh my god." Sarah gasps

"Estrella." JJ says quickly climbing up the tree, "Give me your hand."

"I can't." She says looking down at her leg. Her heart dropping at the amount of blood on her hands.

"John B, go grab the first aid." JJ says looking down toward him. John B wastes no time running in the house. JJ turns back toward Estrella, "Star, we have to get down so I can help you. Okay ?"

Estrella looks away from her leg, "Okay."

"Okay." JJ breathes looking around. He tries coming up with a way to get her down.

Charlotte notices and takes off her cardigan, "Use this to wrap it. Then she can come down."

JJ grabs it as she passes it to him. He climbs up and straddles the branch Estrella was on. He sits behind her, "Hey, I'm gonna wrap this around your leg so we can get down, okay ?"

"Okay." Estrella breathes as she nods

"Okay." He says calmly as he folds the cardigan before placing it on her leg. Estrella moves her hand from under it as he wraps it around. Estrella groans as he ties it off. "I'm sorry." He says quickly. The Château door flies open as John B rushes out. Sarah sighs in relief as he places the kit down by the tree.

"Estrella, start climbing down and we'll help you." John B says

"Okay." She says shakily

JJ holds her waist as she brings her other leg over. She grabs on tightly to the branch. "I gotcha. I promise, I'm not gonna let you fall."

Estrella nods as John B reaches up toward her. She places her good leg on another branch before reaching an arm out toward him. Sarah grabs her other hand as John B pulls her down.

"Ow." Estrella cries out as she steps down on the ground. JJ quickly climbs down as Sarah wraps her arm around Estrella's waist.

"Lay her on the ground." JJ says

"Shouldn't we take her inside ?" Sarah asks

"We need to hurry up and stop her bleeding. It doesn't matter where. Just lay her down." JJ says.

John B and Sarah lay Estrella on the grass. She breathes heavily as they gather around her. JJ quickly grabs the first aid kit. Silently thanking Kie for stashing one in the house.

He becomes overwhelmed at everything in front of him. He looks up toward the others, "I don't know what to do."

John B senses JJ's anxiousness, "Okay, just relax. We need to stop the bleeding right ? Let's do that first."

"Okay." JJ nods before turning to Estrella, "I'm gonna unwrap your leg, okay ? We need to see how bad it is."

"Okay." Estrella says as tears fall down her cheeks