Episode 5: Shell in a Cell

3rd pov

Episode begin at a wrestling match

Jessica says/asks, "Nasty team up. But last one in the ring wins the championship! Who will it be, fans? The undefeated Ghostbear or the invisible Annihilation?"

Up on the rafters, the turtles and Kaya are watching the match.

Raph says,, "Go, Ghostbear. He's the greatest ever. He's gonna win number 200 tonight!" Leo says, "Buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus, they always pull their punches. Even I could beat Ghostbear. I call this one the Three Star Hurricane. You think Ghostbear could match these moves?"

Donnie says, "Oh, here we go." Mikey says, "Every time." As Leo blows a raspberry Raph says, "You take that back, Leo, No one beats Ghostbear."

Donnie was about to grab a pizza but Mikey grabs it and eats it. I had a hot dog. Donnie asks/ said, "You know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last pice of pizza" Mikey says, "Thanks, D."

At the bottom, Ghostbear had already defeated his partner.

Jessica says,, "Ghostbear is the last man in the ring. And when I raise his arm he will be officially 200 and O!"

"Ha! Told you, Leo." Raph says. Leo says,, "Wherever Ghostbear's just a chump in a costume. I could beat him. I could beat anyone." Leo leaps off the rafter. Raph says,"Leo!" Leo says, "Avenge me!"

Leo crashes into the floor where Ghostbear was standing. Crowd gasps Mikey says,, "People are gonna see him!" Donnie says/asks, "Well, I hope Leo gets home okay. You guys ready to go?" Raph and Mikey looked at Donnie..

Jessica says,, "And the mystery wrestle of the hour erasing Ghostbear flawless record, your new champion, uh, this guy!" She puts the belt around him.

Leo looks at it and then the audience. Everyone cheers. They started to gather around him, taking pictures, thinking he was in a costume.

Leo chuckles and says, "Alright." Jessica says,, "Wave goodbye to Ghostbear fans. We'll be right back with more wrestling."

Ghsotbear is being led away by the medic.

Later on, in the hallway.

Jessica say/asks Leo, "I don't know who you are but in my league, we turn disaster into stone cold cash. I'm Jessica Jaclyn. What do you go by, kid?"

Leo clears his throat and says, "My girlfriend calls me Neon Leon."

Jessica says, "That's terrible. You're going by Primetime now. Let's talk costumes." "Okay." Leo said.  "How married are you to this whole turtle situation and this girlfriend of yours?" She removes Ghostbear's name and writes Primetime. "Remember you're the champ now. Anything you need, it's yours. And get ready. I'm putting you in the next match to defend that belt." She says as she kicks open the door and pushes Leo in. "Primetime in primetime.":

Above the ceiling, we see Raph, Donnie and Mikey.

Raph says, "This is not happening. Leo doesn't even like wrestling." Donnie sees a group of wrestlers dressed up as presidents and he's says,, "No way. The Liberty League." he jumps down and says, "Hey fellas, give it up." Mikey high fives the wrestle before Donnie could do it.Mikey says, "For your biggest fan." Wrestler says, "Thanks kid. Nothing like my first high five of the day." Donnie says, "First my pizza, now my high five?" Kaya and Raph jumped down between them and Raph kicked Leo's dressing door open.

Leo was in a chair, wearing a blue robe and sunglasses.Leo says "Oh, dudes, this wrestling thing is out of control. You gotta get on my team and get the trickle downs."