Meet the Oc/characters

Start from the beginning

Name: Raphael 

Name: Raphael 

Voiced by: Omar Benson Miller

Friends: Kaya (crush) and April 

Age:  16

Family: Splinter (Farther), Raphael (brother), Donatello (brother), Michelangelo (Little brother)

Personality: Raph is exuberant, and passionate, known for his valiant attitude and impulsive streak. Acutely aware of his self-appointed status as the leader, he always makes decisions—some with better results than others—with positive intent and hope for the team.

Nicknames: Raph (By everyone), Raphie (by Kaya), red One (By splinter) 

Nicknames for Kaya: Red rose

Likes: Kaya

Bio: As the biggest and oldest brother, Raph is the self-appointed leader of the group. He thinks he can use his fists to get himself out of any situation. But while Raph's muscles are bigger than his brain, his heart is bigger than his muscles.

Name: Donatello 

Name: Donatello 

Voiced by: Josh Brener

Age: 14

Friends: April and Kaya

Family: Splinter (Farther), Leonardo (brother), Donatello (brother), Michelangelo (Little brother)

Personality: Donnie has an aptitude for recklessness, reveling in thrilling. He also has a violent streak as Donnie regularly attempts to physically attack others with little hesitance and can be wild, typically acting more like a deranged scientist than a heedful man of knowledge.

Nicknames: Donnie (By everyone), Purple (By splinter), D 

Nicknames for Kaya: N/A

Likes: N/A

Bio: Donnie is the coolest tech wiz ever. Being a soft-shell turtle may be a drawback in the ninja world, but with his series of battle shells and transforming bo-staff, Donnie can take on any foe. 

Name: Michelangelo 

Voiced by: Brandon Mychal Smith

Age: 13

Friends: Kaya (small crush) and April

Family: Splinter (Farther), Raphael (big brother), Donatello (brother), Leonardo (brother)

Personality: Mikey is playful and lighthearted. He is intuitive, able to adopt new skills quickly, determine others' problems, and at times accurately predict situational outcomes.

Nicknames: MIkey (By everyone), Michael (by Raph and Donnie),  sweetpea (By Kaya)

Nicknames for Kaya: Kay

Likes: A little crush on Kaya

Bio: As the youngest Turtle, Mikey has a wild and colorful personality. He is an artist and spends his time tagging the Turtles' lair and his shell with graffiti. He's an eternal optimist and an absolute natural at ninjutsu.

 He's an eternal optimist and an absolute natural at ninjutsu

Name: April O'neil 

Voiced by: Kat Graham 

Age: 15

Friend: Donnie, Raph, Mikey and Leo

Family: Kaya (older sister), Carol O' Neil (mother) 

Personality: April is upbeat, quick-witted, and adventurous. She tends to be a more go-with-the-flow type spirit in the way that she is adaptable and often matches her energy with those around her. Her sister is Kaya 

Nicknames: Apes (By Kaya), LIttle sis (by Kaya) 

Nicknames for Kaya: Big sis 

Likes: N/A

Bio:  April is a true New Yorker and a real firecracker: upbeat, wisecracking, and confident. As the Turtles' only ally, she loves them like brothers and, along with her pet Mayhem, joins them on all their epic adventures. She loves her big sister