**Tech: Oh what a simple dress can do**

mature +18 content of the sexy time so read at your own risk ⚠️

⚠️Warning: reader is inexperienced in that specific field. Sexy themes and language ahead⚠️

Summary: After seeing you in that stunning dress, Tech admits that he can't deny his feelings anymore nor stay away from you. He wants you and makes his Intentions known.

The mission on Canto Bight ended up being a bit more then you originally bargained for. Especially the multiple men that had taken it upon themselves to flirt with you, like it was their right to. Even after you repeatedly told them a firm no. Thankfully a blaster pointed at them fixed the issue pretty quick.

Everything went about as smooth as most missions with clone force 99 usually did. In that it didn't. Fortunately you got what you came for. Meaning you could finally lose the way too reveling dress.

Looking at yourself in the mirror one last you couldn't help but admire it. You had forgotten that you even had this one. Not sure where or when you bought or acquired it, but it was beautiful, Stunningly so.

Weirdly enough you had to admit, a deep scarlet red seemed to be your color.

Standing just outside your door, finger hovering over the open and close button, Tech was thinking the exact same thing.

The rich scarlet color was most certainly indeed your color. Your ideal shade in fact. Maker how it brought out the electric blues in your eyes. The way it clung to your figure, hugging every curve of your frame so perfectly.

The very second you stepped into the cockpit his heart nearly jumped out of his chest. His throat immediately drying up.

All coherent thoughts from his mind disappearing the moment he saw you. It was as if time stood still. Everything ceased to exist but you. All he could see or think about in that very instant was you. You had robbed him of all meaning, leaving him completely breathless.

Keeping a calm and clear head, especially during a mission was a factor of his programming. He was modified specifically to be an individual of logic and facts. Data being his constant companion.

Yet, when it came to you everything he knew seemed to dissipate. As if it no longer existed the very minute he laid eyes upon you.

It was no secret to him that he had been harboring these...types of feelings towards you for quite some time. Being a man of science he tried to rationalize it. Find a more accurate solution to why he was experiencing such powerful, dominating emotions.

The only conclusion he could decipher was that he had true passionate feelings for you, and that he needed to tell you. The desire to so was very overwhelming. So much so that the second he saw you in that dress, Kriff, he wanted to devour you. Not just connect his lips to yours, but much more.

His imagination ran wild. Wilder than it should've gone. He had not realized that it could even reach such a point.

It both unnerved and excited him.

Never had he experienced such impulsive thoughts like that before. Especially not about you. Yes he wanted to feel your lips against his. But this?

He had been researching it for quite some time. About how one went about initiating such an action. But now he wanted to touch you in ways that went beyond simple affection.

He was somewhat familiar with intimate escapades and how such actions were preformed. Not only had his brothers disclosed details of their said 'adventures', but numerous late night research sessions had also yielded successful results.