2. Chode na Chute

After 3 years

It was a Beautiful morning and The sun peaked through the curtains to disturb Peaceful sleep of a Cute Young Boy Who tried hard covering his face unfortunately he had to wake up as Like his Sweet Mumma He can't sleep till late unlike his Dadda and His little princess who love to sleep like anything.

So Lets Introduce You To Our Cutie Aryan Manik Malhotra 9 year old A total Cutie Softie Only for his Dadda and Princess and Rockstar of His Mumma Misses her alot And every night pray toh His Mumma's Ayiyappa that he send her back to him He Don't like His Dadu and Dadi as They hate her mumma and Aryan Manik Malhotra can never tolerate a single word against his mother she is his sweetheart his love he is very possessive about his princess Dadda and Mumma His anger is like his father he is early riser like his mumma and a very sweet innocent boy but he can never say no to his baby sister.

So as he open his eyes he go to bathroom and brush his teeth take a shower and then pray to god to send his mumma to him after wiping his tears he look at the clock.

Ary: It's 7 already Still dadda Didn't come Where is he.

So he decided to check the date and looking at the date he get that why His dadda who is always there when he wake up isn't here today as Today was the day They lost Their Most precious Possession. He knows where is he.

Aryan go to his through the door which connect their room his room was covered with haunting silence whenever he comes to his room he gets shiver feeling the hollowness of the room ignoring this he go straight to the walk in closet and on the left side of his walk in closet there was a fingerprint scanner aryan put his thumb there and it open a big room where only Manik and his kids are allowed except them no one even know about the room as he enter a wide smile appear on his lips with his eyes got teary looking at the most beautiful lady of his life His Mumma whenever he comes here he just ask his mumma in his heart How Much more time will you take to come back to me but he just get silence in return he is waiting for the day when his Mumma Will answer him saying Not even a sec My Rockstar Come to your Mumma He kiss the big pic on the wall the room was actually filled with her pics Solo With manik With aryan even few with Their princess this was their hiding spot where they find the peace feeling her presence looking at her smile they smile.

Composing himself he look at his Dadda who was sitting on the fluffy mattress on the floor which is their for them to lay their spending time with their Mumma and Wife. He had her picture in his hand and he was only looking at her only Aryan Go towards him and hug him feeling someone hugging him he look at his champ and a small smile appear on his lips and he ruffles his hairs and hug him more tightly.

Ary: Mumma Will come back Soon Dadda Don't worry She Love us More then anything in this world She will come Back Soon we just have to wait a little more

Manik smile seeing His Son Giving him hope which he gave him when he cried for his mumma and Was very angry on her for leaving but Manik Make him understand that she loves them More then anything in this world she will come back to them one day we just have to wait a little. And his Son understood him and that was the last time he was angry on his mother.

Ma: I know Champ She have to come back and she will soon. No matter what happened it can never effect Our love. Kisi ke chod jane se toot jaye yeh essa rishta nahi hai.

And he kiss his forehead and he make him lay on her lap and kiss his whole face which make him giggle and his giggles make him smile a genuine smile which he give only when he is with his kids.

They were laughing and manik was showering Aryan with his kisses when they heard her crying and in a sec they get up and open the door to see their cute little princess crying with a Teddy in her hands Manik immediately Pick her up and come back to his place and sit with her on his lap Aryan sit in front of them.