"One more thing....Vegas should not know about Venice"Khun said and Porsha and Kinn both nodded and walked out of the room. He again started giving instructions to the servants
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pete, you look beautiful..." Vegas said as he back hugged Pete. They are in the changing room right now... They have come to buy their wedding suits. It's been six months since they've been dating

"You look handsome too" Pete blushed.

Last week Vegas proposed to Pete. Pete loved Vegas so much that he said yes without thinking twice. Because...

He trusted him more than himself... loved him the most.

Pete has faced a lot of struggle in his life...he always longed for love...right from his childhood his father used to beat him and blame him for being poor. His mother died, he was blamed for it... was it his fault that they were poor... was it his fault that his mother died.

He was only fourteen years old when one day his neighbors informed him that his father had murdered someone and was arrested by the police.

He was only fourteen years old... Only he knows how much he struggle... how he survived. When he was fourteen years old he worked in a cafe. The café owner helped him put him through school and college, and Pete is very grateful to her. She always treated him like her son

But he...always longed for love.He wanted someone to love him..., take care of him....and that's when Vegas came into his life. His whole life changed.

He loved him... took care of him... always respected him. And he was very happy when Vegas proposed to him.he was looking forward to making memories with Vegas. Because he finally have someone he could call family. So when vegas asked him to marry him, he immediately said yes...

"Baby, I can't wait to marry you" Vegas said and kissed his neck. Pete closed his eyes as he felt a sudden coldness on his neck.

"Me too" he replied

"You look so cute when you blush baby" Vegas said turning Pete towards him and continued...

"Pete your life will change completely after we get married..." Vegas said

"Pete, you don't know how long I've waited for this moment..." he said and hugged Pete, who was blushing mess after hearing what Vegas just said.

"Me too Vegas " He said and hugged him tightly.....

But.......

Suddenly he felt as if he could not breathe, as if he was drowning in water. His entire forehead was drenched in sweat. He wants to move, but he is unable to do so, as if he is paralyzed... He wants to scream, but cannot scream... Suddenly he heard a muffled voice, as if someone Calling his name, but he was not being answered. He felt as if someone was shaking him but he was unable to move.

But...suddenly his eyes opened after hearing his son's voice. He breathes heavily trying to catch his breath.

"Papa...papa wake up... We al liched look" Venice excited voice wake him up