The Forest of Chakra

Start from the beginning

"Sakura is right, Tracker Ninjas take care of the bodies of people they've killed, immediately and on the spot. If he needed proof he'd killed Zabuza, he could simply had taken the head. As for the weapon Tracker Ninja know all about the structure of the human body putting people into a state of apparent near-death is probably simple for them. First, he went to the trouble of taking Zabuza's corpse which is probably heavier than he is. Second, he used a Senbon, a weapon with a low ability to kill. From these two factors, that youth wasn't aiming to kill Zabuza but to save him." Kakashi concluded. "Aren't you reading way too much into it?" Tazuna asked. "No were not Mr. Tazuna. If something seems fishy, then make preparations before it's too late. That's an iron clad rule of the Shinobi!" You said making Kakashi praise you.

Naruto started to shake with a straind smile on his face. 'Humph... To hear that Zabuza may be alive and to be pleased...' Kakashi thought. "So Sensei how do you want us to prepare for Zabuza's return?" You asked. "I'll assign you training!" "But what type of training? In your condition you can't do anything too physical, even walking will be difficult for a little bit." You said. "Now it's getting interesting!" Naruto shouted excitedly. "It's not interesting at all." A young voice said behind Naruto. Turning around a little boy, who you assumed to be Tazunas' grandson, was standing in the door way. "Who the heck are you?" Naruto asked while pointing a finger at the kid.

"Hey, Inari! Where've you been?!" Tazuna asked. "Welcome back Grandpa." The kid now know as Inari said. "Inari, what sort of greeting is that?! These are the Ninja who escorted your grandpa!" Tsunami said. "It's okay, It's okay. Right, Inari?" Tazuna said while rubing the boy on his head. Inari stared at you, Naruto, and Sasuke for a couple of seconds before saying "Mom, these guys will die. There's no way they can oppose Gato and win." "Say what, you little brat! Now listen up! I'm a super hero who's gonna become an awesome Ninja named Hokage in the future! I don't know if it's Gato or Chocolat or whatever. I'm not worried about those guys, at all!" Naruto shouted at the kid. "Huh, a hero. That's ridiculous! There's no such thing!" "W-What did you say?!"

Naruto yelled in anger before trying to attack the kid. You quickly grabbed Naruto to stop him. "Naruto stop that! He's like 5 don't fight him!" Before Naruto could respond to you Inari spoke "If you don't want to die, you'd better hurry up and go home." Inari then started to walked out of the room. "Inar, where are you going?" Tazuna asked. "The sea... I'll be looking at the sea." He then walked out of the room while Naruto was still struggling in your grasp. "I apologize." Tazuna said.

Later

Walking up the steps barefoot Naruto and you made way to Inari bedroom. "Shucks! That brat... I need to tell him a thing or two!" Naruto whisper shouted. "Naruto don't do anything you might regret." You whispered back. Now at the top of the steps you both began walking before you both heard someone crying. 'Is he crying?' You both thought. Peeking into the room where the sound was coming from the both of you saw Inari crying on the window seal back facing you. He was holding a picture of a tan man with black hair, a white rope tied around his forhead, and had an x on his chin. "D-Dad..." Naruto looked down in sadness and you covered your mouth with your hand as you looked at Inari with pity. While you couldn't remember exactly what happened you knew his dad was dead and you felt bad for the kid.

Later

In the forest the three of you were standing in front of Kakashi. "So, now the training begins!" "Yes, sir!" Naruto yelled. "So before that, let me again explain Chakra power for a Ninja, from the basics." "At this point." Sasuke said. "Of course we know about that! Chatora, right?" Naruto said. You held your head in shame, being embarrassed for Naruto. 'He can't be this bad.' The three of you stared at Naruto for a few seconds wondering what was wrong with him. Even Sasuke had a 'wtf' expression on his face.