"Shinichiro is very proud of me. Are you?"

.

.

.

"Shinichiro..."

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------

Mister Gangster guy

Hey Y/n, I just finished my work at my bike shop

Izana came to the S.S Motor to pay a visit.

We two are going for a ride. He asked me to invite you too

don't tell him I told you that

But only if you're not busy

-----------------------------------------------

I checked Shinichiro's message as I was chilling in my room and smiled to myself happily. I wasted no time before I got up and started getting dressed and prepared.

Shinichiro, Izana and I had hang out at least once or twice after the first time I met Izana and we had that uncomfortable ride together. We happened to meet again as Shinichiro was driving with Izana on his back, and I found myself joining them again and hanging out with them, still between these two in the seat, although thankfully and surprisingly, things were not as uncomfortable as they were in my first time getting on the motorcycle with the two of them.

Izana seemed to be getting a bit more comfortable with me. I even caught him staring at me at times as we three hang out. Izana's eyes were so big and deep... It was as if they could swallow you whole. They were rather eerie at times, making you feel a bit creeped out. It looked like behind his eyes either hid innocence, something evil or just... as if there was no emotion in his eyes whatsoever, as if he were staring blankly at times... But he was nice company despite everything.

He even started smiling around me more often and would even speak a bit more and we two found ourselves getting more comfortable around each other. Shinichiro looked more than happy to see how the two of us were getting along.

It had been a while since the three of us had hang out together. Of course, I did see Shinichiro quite often, as H/n and I were visiting the Sano's house often to play with Mikey and Emma and have sleepovers. But I didn't see Izana much. Well, to be fair, I probably had hung out with him around three times at most, but the amount of hours we spent together along with Shinichiro helped us learn a bit more about each other.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted back.

------------------------------------------

Sure, I'll be right at my doorstep in fifteen minutes.

Great, we'll meet you there.

Make sure Yuri doesn't find out about this or else he'll have my head.

-----------------------------------------