"I'm naming him Baji Junior!"

.

.

.

"It's a promise."

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eye twitched slightly from the slightly uncomfortable situation I was in.

I was sandwiched between Mikey and Emma in her room. Despite her getting mad at Mikey for wanting to have a sleepover in her bed and making her have to share me with her brother, he ended up having it his way. So in the end, Emma was on one of my sides, cuddling my arm and laying close to my side, pushing herself close and almost drooling on my shoulder, her blonde hair all messy and sprawled over her pillow, shoulders and my face. Mikey was cuddling on my other side, snoring loudly, shaking in his sleep a bit, holding my arm tightly close to his chest, while at the same time he was holding his little blanket that he could not sleep without, and it seemed like he was sweet enough to use it to cover some of my body during the night so that I wouldn't get as cold.

Despite how adorable the two were, it felt a bit suffocating to be like this and I felt like I was going to start sweating in a bit due to the heat. It was not our first time having a sleepover together so this situation was not new for me, but the day was a bit too warm for me to be able to stand this any longer.

I laid there for a moment, rubbing my tired, sleepy eyes, my face facing the ceiling as I was thinking about last night.

Shinichiro's friends were nice. They saved me last night from those three idiots and they were kind enough to give me a ride to his house with the motorcycles. It felt so thrilling to be on the motorcycle. Even though I was afraid at the thought of driving one, I found myself smiling at the feeling of the fast movements, the wind hitting my body as well as the company we had. Despite them all looking scary, I felt so safe.

They didn't know where I lived, so they dropped me at Mikey and Emma's house. They were kind enough to get out of their way and do that for me, even though they didn't know me. Apparently, Shinichiro had told them a lot of good stuff about me.

After all, I was Shinichiro's favorite.

What kind of friends would they be if they were to just leave me outside like that? Especially right after them hearing all those wonderful words about me.

.... I still couldn't believe Shinichiro was the leader of the Black Dragons.

All those gangsters looked powerful and terrifying. By the name of the gang alone, you could just imagine a ruthless gang, slaughtering everyone in their way.

And their leader was Shinichiro.

The tall, goofy guy with the silly haircut who barely knew how to fight for shit. Even I was probably stronger than him. After all, at least I paid attention during my lessons by his grandfather and I had friends to help me out. Shinichiro would always just find excuses to leave and avoid the lessons, always resulting in an angry grandpa Sano. What a sweet man, by the way. He even gave me special permission to call him grandpa.

At first I thought Shinichiro being a gang leader was a joke, but everyone seemed so dedicated to Shinichiro and even looked thrilled to boast and brag about him, how amazing he was, how courageous, helpful, kind, amazing and all that..