"Are you interested in fiction books, Kisaki?"

"Sleepyhead," The voice of my dad Yuri called out along with four knocks on my bedroom door. "Breakfast's ready." He said and I heard his footsteps getting further from my room.

I grunted softly in my state of being half away and half asleep and turning in another sleeping position, all cuddled up with my cover and pillow... Before my sleepy eyes shot open and I quickly turned myself to look at the ground almost immediately.

There was the mattress, the pillow and the covers  I had laid out for that Hanma guy last night...

But Hanma was nowhere to be seen, and neither any other signs of him being there as I looked around me, except something I noticed he left for me instead...
The window of my bedroom slightly opened and a little small sticky note from my desk stuck on the pillow, having a smiley face drawn and a little heart next to it.

-----------------------------------

I had gotten dressed and prepared. It was the weekend and Kisaki and I had agreed to have our tutoring lesson earlier and we had decided to meet up in the nearby library where we could find peace and silence, since the school was just a bit further and the library was not available except the weekdays.

As I was walking towards the library, I noticed Kisaki on his way there, too from a short distance. I decided to greet him. "Hey, Kisaki!" I called out, making him turn behind him and look at me with his usual quiet and slightly timid face.

I quickly caught up to him with a small smile and greeted him. "Good morning." "Hi, good morning..."

We walked in silence as he kept his gaze down as we walked, holding onto the hems of his backpack tightly as I walked by his side, keeping a short distance between us. I felt like building some sort of small talk with him, but... He didn't exactly seem that interested in interacting with me?

I then noticed something and reached my at and hand towards him right in front of him, blocking his path, making him pause and look down at my arm in surprise and confusion, before he looked at me, blinking. He saw my serious face looking forward and he followed my gaze.

Outside the library, sitting on the pearly stairs were a bunch of deliquents with some weird hairstyles, wearing purple outfits, looking all smug, smoking and laughing around like idiots.

We both stared at them from the distance, before I spoke. ".... Let's... not go there." I suggested quietly before putting my hand down. "They look like trouble."

"... where will we go now, then?" Kisaki asked me. I looked at him. "How about my place?"

"... y-... your place?"

-----------------------------------------

"Hey, I'm back." I called out as I walked in my house, removing my shoes along with an awkward Kisaki right behind me.

"Huh?" Harry's voice was heard from the kitchen as he walked in, adjusting his glasses. "What about your lesson?" He asked before his brown eyes noticed Kisaki. ".... Oh?"

"Dad, this is Kisaki Tetta, he's the one tutoring me." I introduced Kisaki to my dad.

The moment I said this, Yuri's face popped out of the couch he was laying on, taking his bored gaze off of the television and eyeing Kisaki intensely with his own gray eyes. Kisaki noticed him, too.