Sonic wakes up, slowly blinking his eyes open. He feels pressure on his chest, causing him to look down. His eyes widened to see Amy burying her head into his chest! What he was surprised by even more is that he had his arms wrapped around her! Did they just do it on instinct while they slept?

Sonic looked towards Blaze who was still asleep. He didn't want to move due to not wanting to wake Amy up and make things awkward. But he also didn't want to move because something inside him actually enjoyed it. He kept his arms around the girl, feeling protective. He slightly tights his arms around Amy, holding her closer. He turns his head to the window to see that it was still completely dark outside. It was probably the middle of the night so he decided to close his eyes and try his best to fall asleep again but he struggled a little bit due to the situation. But he succeeds and continues his sleep.

A couple hours later, Amy wakes up to find herself, wrapped in Sonic's warmth with her face stuffed into his chest, feeling his fur caress her cheek. At first, she didn't notice but after about 3 seconds, found herself in the most warm, comfortable state she's ever been in when she woke up. She wanted to stay in his arms. She didn't even care if Sonic woke up and everything became extremely uncomfortable between them. She wanted to stay in his warmth. The point of a blanket was non-existent to her while she felt the speedsters arms squeeze her into a cuddle, almost as if he was awake and doing it on purpose. Amy, trying her best to not move much as she lifted her head up so confirm. Sonic was asleep... And Chaos! He looked so much cuter!

Amy's cheeks flushed as she looked back down, burying herself deeper into his embrace, feeling a bit more at ease. She closes her eyes, giggling softly, loving the moment.

A couple more hours later, the sun shines through the window, warming up the room a slight bit as the rays of lights hit the trio. Sonic and Amy sit up, staring at each other but both smiling.
"Goodmorning." Amy greeted him first.
"G'morning." Sonic replied with a smirk.
They both then stretch at the same time, groaning. They look at Blaze who was still slumped on her bed.
Amy giggles. "I'll wake her up. You can be a little rough."
"Be my guest." Sonic insisted, getting up from the bed.
The princess gets up and walks over to the cat who was sound asleep. She softly shakes her, making her mumble.
"Hey, Blaze... Wake up. We gotta go." Amy said in the softest voice ever.
"Momma..?" Blaze slowly fluttered her eyes open.
"No, it is me. Amy..." The princess chuckles.
"You're pretty..." The cat says, obviously still dizzy from just waking up.
Amy laughs. "Thank you... Now, let's get you up."
Blaze sits up, lifting her arms up to stretch. "So how did it feel like sleeping with each other? Did you two wake up cuddling?" She gave a tired grin.
Amy opened her mouth to respond but she was slightly embarrassed to admit it.
"Yea, now get your lazy ass up. We got a kingdom to save." Sonic rushed the cat.
Amelia looks at the blue boy, surprised that he said that so bluntly.

"Wow, Sonic... You seem really proud of that." Blaze made fun.
"Yea, yea... Are you gonna get up?" Sonic replied.
"Damn, he isn't denying it either." The cat laughs. "How do you feel about that, Amy?"
"Nothing... Because I, myself, agree with him." The princess said.
Blaze's eyes widened, shocked. "Did... Did you two hookup?"

After a few minutes, the three of them were on the move once again. Well, they were about to be.
"Shouldn't we at least get breakfast?" Blaze asked.
"You just love food, don't you?" Sonic shakes his head in disappointment.

"What? We just woke up. If we're gonna need energy, we should get breakfast."

"Sonic... She is not wrong." Amy said.
"Yea, but we're wasting time. We gotta keep moving." The blue hedgehog replied.
"So you're suggesting that you're gonna put up with us whining that we didn't get food and that we are hungry?" Amy added.
Sonic opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself in frustration.
"Fine! But order something small and quick. I'm not eating." The speedster gave in. "Now hurry up."
Amy and Blaze both cheered, running into another bar. Sonic sighs, following them, not interested. He walks into the bar and Blaze is at the bar counter. Amy stood behind her, waiting patiently. The purple cat rings a small ball that was right in front of her.
"Coming right out!" A male voice was heard from a doorway that led to another room in the back. Soon after, a silver-white hedgehog in a vest walks out, drying up a cup with a cloth.
"Alrighty... What can I get for you today?" He asked, looking way too professional for just a bar.
"Hm... What do you wanna drink?" Blaze asked Amy.
"What are you asking me for?" The princess asked.
"What? We're besties. We gotta see the same thing." The cat replied.
The bartender snickered, Sonic walking and chuckling as well. As the girls talked, Sonic leaned on the counter, watching and waiting for them.
"I'm guessing you're with them?" The tender questioned.
"Mhm... They are really frustrating." Sonic replied.
"Hey, at least you're pulling." The white hedgehog chuckled.