Sonic and Amy follow one of the hostages with everyone else behind them. They were walking for about a good half hour until they see a cabin through all the trees.
"Thank goodness. I thought it would take longer." The man said, gesturing everyone to keep following.
They did as they were told, getting closer to the cabin which seemed pretty big for a self built building.
"Wow, you built this yourself?" Sonic asked.
"Yep, ain't she a beauty?" The man said, smiling with pride, admiring his own work.
"Yea, you're gonna have to teach me some stuff." The blue speedster joked.

"Hey, as a thank you for saving us, when this is all over, you can come over anytime you want. I'll teach you all I know."

"Really? I appreciate it."

Amy looked at how Sonic interacted with the civilians of the broken kingdom, how he was so nice to them. But when it came to talking to her, he was always so serious and rude. She knew there had to be a reason for that. He always talked bad about royal descent. How they had their lives so easy. How the kingdom was already broken before the raid. And according to what she had experienced with the blue hedgehog, he was always right on everything somehow. Amy never paid attention to what her parents did. She was taught to not worry about anything but herself. Out of instincts, she showed kindness, believing that's how a princess should be. Her train of thought crashed once she heard Sonic calling for everyone's attention.
"Alright, listen up! This man here is nice enough to temporarily let you stay here until we get everything fixed. So please, be respectful." He ordered. "Alright, now. All of you go inside. I'll go try and find a way to fix all of this... Or at least help fix all of this."
Amy looked at how he spoke to the small crowd, letting off the idea that he knew exactly what he was doing. He then gestured for everyone to follow the man into the cabin.

Once everyone was inside, Sonic tightened his grasp on his sword, walking off. Amy followed behind him, trying to keep.
"So where are we going next?" She asked.
"I'm sorry? 'We'? There is no 'we'. You're staying. You have done enough." Sonic replied.

"What!? No! I'm going!"

"No, you're not. You'll only slow me down. Besides, you're not experienced enough."

"And you are?!"

Sonic looked at Amy with an eyebrow raised.
"Hey, I'm trying!" The bubblegum-pink hedgehog defended herself. "Look, I'm going whether you like it or not."
"No..." Sonic says with his voice louder this time.
"Yes, I am... And you're not stopping me!" Amy said, still struggling to keep up.
"For the last time... No..." The blue hedgehog says once more, his anger more noticeable.
"You're not keeping me here. I am the princess of this kingdom and I'll say it again, I'll do anything for it." Amy continued.
Suddenly, Sonic turned, getting face to face with her, startling her a slight bit with how harsh and aggressive he was with spin.
"No... N-O! No! No means no! No will forever mean no! You're staying and that's final!" He yelled, ordering her to stay put. "Now go back to that cabin or I'll drag you over there myself! I don't care if you're a princess or not!"
A small blush was visible on Amy's face as she leaned back by how close Sonic was.
"C'mon, y- you... You can't keep me here. I need to help... I- I have to help. I gotta do something..." She pleaded. "Please. I know you don't like me or royal descendants but please. Do it for Mobius. Even if you make me stay, I'll still go while you're gone."

"Do you even know where to go?"

"Well, you did say north..."

"And do you even know which direction north is?"

"Well, I'm assuming you were headed for that direction right now until you stopped and... Yea."

A scuff escapes Sonic's lips as he shakes his head.
"You do know that it'll be dangerous, right? I mean I literally took out like 6 guys to try and keep them from catching up to you guys." He adds.
"Yes, I know that... But I'm willing to share my nation no matter what it takes. Even if I die trying... Well, I'll obviously try not to die but you know what I mean." Amy responds.
"Hm... You actually have some decency in you..." Sonic sighs. "Alright, you can come. But the rules are the same as before. You do what I say, when I say. And there are also some additions. No talking so much, no being curious, and always staying close. I don't care how tired you are, I will keep walking and leave you."
Amy looked at him in surprise by the pretty harsh rules but if it is for the kingdom, she really has no choice but to nod.
"Alright, but can I make a rule?" She asked.
"No, you're the one that wanted to come. That's not how it works." Sonic shook his head to support his answer.
"I'm gonna say it anyway. Can you show me at least a bit of respect?" She asked.