Chapter - 12 I am mad for you

Start from the beginning

He is the one pushing me away from him, but I can't bear to see him in pain. I don't know what to do, but I have made a decision. I know it will hurt him, but it is the right thing for him.

As I am lost in my thoughts, I snap out of it as he picks me up again and says, "You can bathe now, Iris, and you will feel better. It will help you reduce the pain."

I just nodded, and he said, caressing my cheeks, "If you want anything, just call me. I'm here with you always."

I am just looking at him with a straight face, into his eyes, which have a lot of emotions to express, but he is not expressing anything.

And then he goes out of the bathroom. I remove the bedsheet and sit in the bathtub, feeling the warm water relaxing my body. I am just observing the marks he has given me all over my body, even on my legs and thighs, I just vanished all the thoughts.

And then i relaxed and closes my eyes,

As I come out of the bathroom, I see the bedsheet with bloodstains, and I know it's her blood as she is a virgin, and because of me, she lost her virginity

I just took off my clothes and went to another room for a bath.

As I am taking a shower, all the scenarios from the previous night come to my mind, and I suddenly open my eyes.

I thought to myself, "Why did she allow me to come near her? Does she love me or like me?"

I don't know why, but with this thought, I am literally feeling so happy. Finally, Iris, you are liking me, and now I'll be with you forever.

But then, I realized who spiked my drink. I clearly remember that Miss Rathore came near me, offered me a drink, and pleaded with me to take it. After drinking it, I didn't feel well, and I quickly came home.

I take a shower, come out, wear my casuals, and call Jimmy. I say in a strict tone, "Kidnap Miss Rathore. Ask her if she spiked my drink. Also, check all the CCTV cameras of the party hall and send me footage if you find anything suspicious. Take a female bodyguard with you and ensure she reveals the truth through any necessary means."

He just said yes and asked me, "Sir, you have asked us to create your Instagram handle. I have made it and sent you the password and all the necessary details so you can access your account."

I just hummed and cut the call. I have created an Instagram account just for her, so I check and log into my account. Firstly, I follow my Iris, who has put her white dress profile picture. I put my phone in my pocket and go to her room.

As I came back, she had already worn trousers and a T-shirt. But why didn't she wear my T-shirt? She likes to wear my clothes.

As she is drying her long hair, I go close to her, take the dryer from her hand, and start drying her hair. I can feel that she is looking at me, so I ask her, "How are you feeling?"