#3 shook his head. "I don't even get to go home, sir." His eyes twinkled. "Your offer is beginning to look quite tempting."

"Fuck off! It's not nice to tease the boss." New sighed, knowing that after so many years, and the way he never could treat the bodyguards as furniture, they were closer than most of his friends. "Why were you teasing Tay?"

#3 shrugged. "Tay needs to accept his jealousy and move past it. You are a public figure. People are going to do more than look at you, they will always hit on you. YOU are a good looking man. Is that boy going to attack every person who makes a pass at you?"

New sat down on the cot, thinking about that. "It's hurting my brain, following that line of thought."

"Don't fall apart now, Sir." #3 approached, cautiously, and patted New on the shoulder. "I'm very proud of you for NOT having a fit once this... adventure. You are finally growing up."

Shaking his head slightly, New sighed deeply. "I don't think so. I think when it's all over, I'm going to crash. I'll have the biggest manic panic attack you can imagine."

"If you don't have Tay by then, I'll be there." #3 promised. "I will be there to help pick up the pieces."

New laughed aloud. "Are you that sure of your sexuality? You are making all the right moves for someone who says they are not into men."

#3 shrugged. "The same moves work on women, why wouldn't they work on men? As for my sexuality, who knows? Just because I've never found a man I want to fuck, doesn't mean there isn't one."

A twinkle came to New's eye. "Someday, if you ever tell me your name, I'll explain that it isn't about one's and zero's, but communication. Go away, #3 and be a good boy. I want to sleep."

"Are you going back to see Mr. Tay?"

"No." New sucked in his bottom lip in a pout. If I'm a whore, he's a stupid idiot. Not gonna talk to him until he apologizes! "No. You brought me here because I was apparently needed. I don't think I am."

~~~~~~~~~~

He had never been on the run before but he had advised clients on how to do it safely. For him, his choices were either Myanmar or Malaysia. He had one major problem: Sayen Sangenthian had a major fear of flying! As the pilot gave instructions to him, he could only nod, and hope his trembling was not visible. Heading North wasn't really a good option, it was too close to his family, so south to Malaysia was the better option. 

The commercial flight to Hat Yai, was on the border. It was risky to fly directly into Malaysia on a falsified passport. Here, he would begin to change his whole identity. He had brought nothing but a small carry-on and the USB drive that, if he was intercepted at the border, hopefully would save his family. 

His life had no meaning... not really. He knew full well what getting involved with El Captain meant, even if he had never gotten his hands dirty, and the risks involved. He just didn't know how damn high the corruption went until it was too late and he was in too far. 

If he was going down, so were they. He fingered the USB drive in his pocket and a wistful smile crossed his face. It was time for all those acting lessons in university to pay off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Time slowed to a crawl. Alone with a bodyguard and not a single visitor, Tay lay in the narrow hospital bed after what seemed like a boring, long, lecture on how to regain his health from the doctor. He didn't want to lay in this bed! He needed to get up, move around, get strong... 

He wanted New back! He closed his eyes and sighed. Fuck, I screwed up! I am so jealous, I can't stop imagining things. Tay could feel him, the way it was to kiss Newwie and to even think he was kissing someone else, made his blood boil. 

The machines he was hooked up started beeping and the bodyguard, who the doctor had spent some time whispering to, before leaving, rushed over. "Sir! Calm down! Are you in pain?"

Tay shook his head, his chest heaving. "No... No, I'm not." He was feeling drowsy again. "I'm not in pain..." His eyes drifted shut, and his words were slurring as he realized those fuckers drugged him again! ASSHOLES! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The house of cards, carefully built, was beginning to tumble. They chose the wrong drug mule. The Minister tapped his pen carefully on his desk, then called in his secretary. "Do we know who the Captain had bringing in the drugs? Can we still use him?"

The secretary bowed low. "Sir, he was arrested before the Captain, for stalking."

The pen snapped in the Minister's hands. "Stalking?" His voice rose slightly. "STALKING?" He fought to control his temper, the secretary didn't deserve his temper. "What do you mean, stalking?"

"I don't have all the details. All the people I can ask are now dead, and I am trying to find new leads, Sir." He bowed low, wondering if he needed to drop to the floor, begging for mercy. It wouldn't be his first time over someone else's mistakes. 

Suddenly, a vase flew above his head, shattering into a million pieces. Shards of porcelain flew everywhere, making small minuscule cuts in the secretary's skin. As the blood dripped slowly, the Minister pulled out a new pen and the tapping began anew. "No," He announced, completely absorbed in thought, "No. Leave it. The police department will have to announce the state of the investigation eventually. Too many have died so far. We are safe." 

The tapping stopped and footsteps were heard. The secretary fought hard to not tremble in fear. The minister toed the poor man's leg, who refused to raise his head. "Oh, for fuck's sake, get out of my office!"

Still not looking at the Minister, the secretary turned and ran over the shards of porcelain, not caring that they cut through his delicate slippers, leaving a bloody trail.