Chapter 13 - Forbidden

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," I told him. "Even though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment," I then strolled towards Jane. "Even though I know you don't want me to do this, I think I need to," and then I hugged her. She remained emotionless but I knew that if it wasn't for her image, she would have smiled and hugged me back too. I then turned to Alec, "It was nice meeting you," I knew that his nod was somehow unpleasant for him to do, but I beared with it. It was better than nothing at all.

"Let's go inside, Alec, Jane," Aro took one last glance at me. "And Jane, you don't need to hide your mourning over your new friend. I know what's going on in your mind. You will get along with the next girl better than Brynn, that's what I saw from the vision,"

Again, I didn't know if I was supposed to be happy about that statement. I wanted Jane to be happy, but what Aro said was a low blow for me. Alec and Jane then started to walk inside. Jane stopped walking for a second and gave me a nod. I smiled back in return. When they diappeared from our sights, I looked back at the Cullens and the two werewolves.

I hugged Carlisle first, then Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper. I smiled at Jacob then went to Seth's side. "Never really thought that you have the guts to hug Jane," Rosalie chuckled whilst shaking her head.

"it was rather surprising indeed," Jasper added.

"What's up with the girl meant for Alec?" I asked Alice curiously. "And in what way would she be able to get along with Jane?"

"The girl is far different from you, Brynn," Alice informed me. "This girl is pretty bad-ass. Always gets her way, pretty stubborn, she doesn't listen to anybody,"

"Like Rosalie?" Emmett pointed at Rosalie who growled and glared at him.

"Rosalie is an understatement," Alice said exasperatedly. "This one's trouble. She doesn't have a heart of her own. She kills people frequently and doesn't feel bad about it for what I can tell. Jane and her would get along for obvious reasons,"

"But Jane has a soft side," I told them.

"Even though it's hard to believe that Jane has a soft side," Carlisle told me. "Maybe this new girl has a soft side too,"

"Right," Esme's right. "Maybe she just doesn't know it yet,"

"Aro's going to find this girl a tough one indeed," Alice shook her head whilst smiling. "She would curse him and he wouldn't be able to do something about it,"

"What's her special ability then?" Rosalie asked.

"Telepathy," Alice breathed out. "More powerful than Benjamin who can control the four elements,"

"Wait, there's a vampire who can control the four elements?" I cleared. "That's cool and...dangerous,"

"You're as dangerous as him, Brynn," Emmett reminded me. "Even though you can only control fire, you can kill a vampire or anyone with just a single stare. Fire is the most powerful element of all,"

"What about her telepathy?" It was Esme's turn to ask. "How powerful does it work?"

"As far as I can tell again," Alice nervously said. "She can go inside a person's mind. Read it, talk to him or her, she can also make someone think what she wants them to think. She can completely take over a person's mind without touching the person,"

"That's like a bunch of abilities put together in one vampire," Emmett looked quite amazed. "What else can she do?"

"She can make a person kill himself or herself," that power was really deadly. I was not jealous of her power, trust me. I felt pity for her actually. How could she control something as powerful as that. I would go insane if I had that special ability. "She can make a person go against her allies. And she can do all of it by a whole group, that's how powerful she is,"

"No wonder Aro's not going to do anything about her cursing on him," Jasper commented. "That girl would be the end of him if ever he went on her bad side,"

"That new girl has a limit," Alice added. "But I don't know what it is. There is something that can turn her power down,"

"We should get going," Carlisle interjected and we all nodded. I just followed them to a truck and a car. Obviously, it was Alice's car and Emmett's truck.

"You ladies in Alice's car," Emmett said. "We cool dudes here in the truck,"

"Cool dude doesn't really apply to Carlisle anymore," I muttered under my breath, I forgot for a second that Carlisle was a vampire.

"I heard that, you know," my foster father told me.

"Sorry," I smiled at him.

As I was about to go inside Alice's car, Seth, who was in his human form and with a shirt on, called to me. "Brynn!"

"What?" I couldn't help myself but smile when I saw his face.

"I missed you," he took me off guard when he quickly pecked me on the lips. He then turned around to hop inside the truck the was full of guys who were cheering. Carlisle was even joining the cheering too. "That's too cute!" Alice chirped. "Let's go, before you attract the vampires with all the blood that's rushing to your face."

The Shadow Rocker

I decided to make an Alec Volturi and I kind of slipped out some details about the girl. I hope you will start liking my Alec Volturi fan fiction.